Skinny b@*ch

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I'm so excited, I bought this book (skinny *****) at a yard sale today for a dollar, I can't wait to read it, it looks so funny but so true! Unfortunatley I am the type of person who can only read one book at a time, and I still have 200 pages left of Duma key and it has to be back to the library by Tuesday.

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I'm so excited, I bought this book (skinny *****) at a yard sale today for a dollar, I can't wait to read it, it looks so funny but so true! Unfortunatley I am the type of person who can only read one book at a time, and I still have 200 pages left of Duma key and it has to be back to the library by Tuesday.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    heard about that book.... Let us know how it is when you get around to reading it.
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I heard this book will make you not want to eat meat or cheese, so watch out! I don't know if that's good or bad!

Also, how is Duma Key? I'm a big Stephen King fan, but I read an excerpt out of this one & wasn't sure I would like it. Let me know!
  • peej76
    Options
    I heard this book will make you not want to eat meat or cheese, so watch out! I don't know if that's good or bad!

Also, how is Duma Key? I'm a big Stephen King fan, but I read an excerpt out of this one & wasn't sure I would like it. Let me know!
    I personally think it's one of his best. I am really loving it. Now if I could just get unaddicted to this stupid computer I could finish reading it lol!
  • my2girls0507
    Options
    Yeah my best friend read that book and she said it was hilarious
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

I personally think it's one of his best. I am really loving it. Now if I could just get unaddicted to this stupid computer I could finish reading it lol!

I have that one I need to read yet but I also have about 6 other books lined up that I want to read... might make that my next one to read.
  • susanabrooks83
    Options
    This book pretty much tells you that you can't eat any meat, no milk, no cheese, no yogurt, no butter, no eggs, etc. (ANYTHING that comes from an animal) That just sounds unhealthy to me...
  • peej76
    Options
    This book pretty much tells you that you can't eat any meat, no milk, no cheese, no yogurt, no butter, no eggs, etc. (ANYTHING that comes from an animal) That just sounds unhealthy to me...
    Yeah, I would never follow any diet that comes from a book, I'm just hoping to get a good laugh and a kick to get me motivated!!