Need friends for support

Options
Just got this today and I really want friends for support

Replies

• abbeyarmygirl
    abbeyarmygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need friends for support too. I have only been on this a couple of weeks and I have been having a tough time at it.
  • JustineDianaD
    JustineDianaD Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Both of you can feel free to add me! :) I'm almost coming up on my year mark and love to have supportive friends. I've found it really helps keep me accountable!
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I'm on here a lot and love to encourage and be encouraged -
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    you shouldn't look at friends as a need, but a luxury. If your weight loss journey depends on anybody else other than yourself then it's in great jeopardy.
  • maggiemay22467
    maggiemay22467 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a few weeks now and I love it. I love to give and get support we all need it . Feel free to and me if you would like .
  • Skorpian510
    Options
    Looking for friends to talk about diffrent yummy foods we can still eat.! Dinners been hard im sick of chicken and plain greens! lol any tips would help. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Gracias ! :flowerforyou:
  • sineadramsay
    Options
    would love some frineds. anyone feel free to add me
  • sukaera
    sukaera Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you shouldn't look at friends as a need, but a luxury. If your weight loss journey depends on anybody else other than yourself then it's in great jeopardy.

True dat.
    But I could definitely use more buddies to cheer me on! xP
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! The more the merrier!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
    Im active on MFP
    and currently do P90X
    Welcome!!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Love this site, so many supportive people here. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I am always looking for some motivational friends!! :)