Need some help on TDEE & Daily calorie intake

Options
2»

Replies

• Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We all freak out sometimes. I'm just starting ths so i'm not a professional but have read alot on these boards and have taken some advice and thrown some advice out. You have to figure out what works best for you. If the weighing in every day brings you anxiety than don't do it. This is supposed to be a life long journey and change, anxiety and freaking out doesn't help with weightloss either. Don't stress yourself out. Good luck!! And feel free to add me for additional support!
  • chunchiaw
    chunchiaw Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If I eat 1700 cals daily, but burn 400-500 cals from exercise everyday. Will I still lose weight?

I am so confused.. I ate 1700 cals today, it keeps me full all the time, therefore I am a little bit worried about my weight.. :(
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    If I eat 1700 cals daily, but burn 400-500 cals from exercise everyday. Will I still lose weight?

I am so confused.. I ate 1700 cals today, it keeps me full all the time, therefore I am a little bit worried about my weight.. :(

You aren't going to be convinced until you can compare to an actual meaningful number.

How much did you use to eat daily on avg?

You have to eat less than that to lose weight. End of story.

Did you even exercise then?
    That's even more then.