Motivational Quotes???

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    "Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." -Dr. Kelso

"There are indeed many things in this world that can't be changed no matter how hard you try. That's why you can't hesitate when the time comes when you have to give it all you've got."
  • gdadki
    gdadki Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    " if you want to eat like the average person, you will look like the average person”

"Dont let all your hard work go to waste"

"Patience+Persistence=Progress"

'What you eat in private, you wear in public''

"finish it" !
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    "The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race". -Unknown
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    "Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about".........

Ohhh, this is a good one!!!
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    "The world will tell you who you are until you tell the world!!"
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    "We are the captain of our own journey and we determine the course we are to set sail. The wind may not always blow the way we wish, but it is up to us to change course and ride the flow of the waters. We will encounter rough patches, and it is only for us to hold on and keep riding the ride. Without the turbulence, we will never know the true joys of our successes in this journey." ~ N. Smith

(said by me)
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    train like a beast look like a beauty
    burns to be beautiful :heart:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I never really used quotes to motivate myself. Unless me thinking to myself, "Gut it out and don't be a fat pansy" while I exercise counts as a motivational quote.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    138133913540903970_dxRQBVKZ_c.jpg
  • Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
    Henry David Thoreau

I live this quote!! love It,It speaks Volumes!!!!!!
  • PhoebesFit
    Options
    How bout the one my husband gave me when I said I wanted Liposuction...."we're broke! Get off your fat *kitten* and exercise!" Worked for me..30 lbs lighter and pretty much overhauled my whole body!!! :drinker:

P.S...I am just kidding about what he said. He would NEVER say such to me...I am red headed and Scotch/German. :devil:

love it :laugh:

:drinker: love it.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    motivation.jpg
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    There's no "I" in team...but there is one in WIN! :D
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    "Quitters never win and Winners never quit"
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Whenever God closes one door - He always opens another - although sometimes it's HELL in that hallway! :smokin:

"When you try to solve your problems with food, not only do you not solve your problem, you create another problem."

"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself." –Jim Rohn

"Life only demands from you the strength you possess. Only one feat is possible — not to have run away."
    – Dag Hammarskjold

"Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try"

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
    Buddha

Pay attention to what is important and let the rest go.

"Giving up something now for something better in the future is not a sacrifice...It's an investment."

“Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You're able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgment.”

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." ~Frank A Clark

"Who are you to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" (Nelson Mandela)

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

"The best is yet to be." "Believe in yourself and magic will happen"

"If you follow the scale, you will fail"

You have to commit to change before you can see ANY changes.
    You have to WANT CHANGE, and then MAKE CHANGES to SEE CHANGES.

Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    169729479676725784_rLyVG0Te_c.jpg
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Pay attention to what is important and let the rest go.