New to this website, week #3 of Insanity!

Options
2»

Replies

• Hollie_downunder
    Options
    Hey Kari! WELCOME!

this site is addictive! ;P

I have completed Insanity which got me looking great for my wedding - now that i'm back and married i'm doing it again (harder better faster stronger!!)

I started running before i did Insanity and hadn't gone for a run in ages... went for a 5km run last week and could feel my increased cardio fitness

Good luck, i love Insanity its a great workout and i never get bored! Planning on doing Asylum after i've finished this round!

:)
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am 4 days from completing Insanity! I am excited. I love the results but it's crazy HARD...and mentally challenging. But I did it. I am 46 and not even 2 years ago had a pretty serious cardiac episode...I was determined to come back from that better than ever and slowly built up my fitness. My son in law had Insanity and I borrowed it. I could do 2 jumping jacks when I started! Now I can complete almost everything some days! I am 46 years old and getting SO fit! I feel amazing. I'm taking a week off and starting over!

I LOVE Insanity!
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    I am 4 days from completing Insanity! I am excited. I love the results but it's crazy HARD...and mentally challenging. But I did it. I am 46 and not even 2 years ago had a pretty serious cardiac episode...I was determined to come back from that better than ever and slowly built up my fitness. My son in law had Insanity and I borrowed it. I could do 2 jumping jacks when I started! Now I can complete almost everything some days! I am 46 years old and getting SO fit! I feel amazing. I'm taking a week off and starting over!

I LOVE Insanity!

wow you rock thats awesome! Good on you for giving it a go and sticking with it, the results are amazing :)

i think i have sworn at shaun t too many times to count, its extremely hard but sooo worth it
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm on recovery week of insanity and really enjoying the program so far.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Insanity... my life will not allow me to do it 5/6 days a week, that is just not possible. However, i would like to roll with it doing 2-3 days a week, eg. my 2nd session would be insanity day 2, my 4th session would be insanity day 4 and so on, and i'd exclude the rest days - so if my 6th session was Insanity rest day, then actually i'd do the next scheduled Insanity workout day. Does that make sense? I know what i mean in my head!
    I'm currently recovering from a back injury so my mobility is not what it was, but i'm getting there. I was quite fit pre injury - cycling 20-30 miles a day, if not cycling then i'd be running 3-4 miles or swimming.

Anyways... hopefully i'll be able to make a start in a month or 2 if anyone wants to join in. I'm planning on some weight gain between now and then :D
  • ukjamie
    ukjamie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! I'm on the second week of doing P90X and Insanity simultaneously :)
  • trienn
    trienn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! I'm on the second week of doing P90X and Insanity simultaneously :)

P90X *and* Insanity in the same day? O.o Wow.... How that feels, I'm curious >.>
    Insanity... my life will not allow me to do it 5/6 days a week, that is just not possible. However, i would like to roll with it doing 2-3 days a week, eg. my 2nd session would be insanity day 2, my 4th session would be insanity day 4 and so on, and i'd exclude the rest days - so if my 6th session was Insanity rest day, then actually i'd do the next scheduled Insanity workout day. Does that make sense? I know what i mean in my head!
    I'm currently recovering from a back injury so my mobility is not what it was, but i'm getting there. I was quite fit pre injury - cycling 20-30 miles a day, if not cycling then i'd be running 3-4 miles or swimming.

Anyways... hopefully i'll be able to make a start in a month or 2 if anyone wants to join in. I'm planning on some weight gain between now and then :D

I'm planning to start Insanity then (in 1,5 - 2 months). So sure, I'm in! :)
    I'm really *really* looking forward to it....

How are you guys doing so far?

(p.s. haha, you're planning weight gain... Oh how I envy you :noway: )
  • kelwynn
    kelwynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 of Insanity-- and I'm a little amazed that I've made it this far because I HATE it SOOO much. It's definitely the hardest workout I've ever done and I'm literally lying on the floor in a pool of sweat, practically crying because my muscles are so tired. But as much as I hate the workout, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the results. After three weeks, I've lost an inch off my butt, an inch and half on my stomach and an inch on my biceps. I know I'll finish the 63 days because I want to see the results at the end which are sure to be very, very good-- but OMG this workout is a killer! Apparently, I haven't even gotten to the really hard ones yet in Month 2. I'm not going to quit, but every day it's an act of WILL to push PLAY. It really is as much about the mental determination to finish as it is about doing the physical workout.
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Just finished the second week and I am looking forward now to the 2nd fit test.
    It is a very hard workout, I hate it and I love it... and I can feel the coming results already ;)
  • trish462
    Options
    I love, love, love insanity! I did two rounds of insanity and loved every minute of it. I am currently doing brazillian butt lift and have been getting some good results there too. Feel free to add me as a friend, maybe we can share our insanity progress and give(recieve) motivation!
  • marlanc92
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity too. I'm in my recovery week so I'm done with Month 1 but I have started Month 2 yet. How do you track Insanity on here?
  • jaegerjj4
    Options
    Hi! I know it was a while ago but I'm also doing Insanity. Did you see good results? I'm working so hard but I don't feel like I'm seeing results. The scale isn't showing it that's for sure. Any help/motivation would be great. I'm almost done with week 4.