A reminder for myself.... (pictures included)

Options
2»

Replies

• girlyg77
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • girlyg77
    Options
    Thanks, for posting your pictures, you look great! my mom and I just started but you have encouraged us to keep tucking along. this really works, we are proud of you!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • WaltSeher
    Options
    OMG! Mercy girl!! Awesome!
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • ruthie1719
    Options
    You are inspiring! Thank you for posting!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look great. You can get those last thirty pounds off. I just took my before pictures and i may develop those and put them on the refrigorater lol just so i can not get tempted. Good luck with the other thirty
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done :smile:
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!
  • size10M
    Options
    Wow!! This is VERY inspiring, thank you for sharing you look great :) well done on all the hard work, has certainly paid off xx
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW ! What an inpsiration! For such a young girl to accomplish this is wonderful! You will do it and now I know for sure I can too!
  • lewallenjen
    Options
    omg amanda i cant help but to be so proud and happy for you everytime i look at your pics. it also makes me realize i can do this!!!
  • XandyNoCandy
    XandyNoCandy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Your results show all your hard work thus far and 30 pounds is nothing! Get those off without fail and you will be set to rock and roll. . .so don't start the party too early. LOL You have good reason to feel wonderful and jazzed. You hot girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!