Looking to lose 100+ lbs and looking for others

Options

Replies

• sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100 lbs now that the aftershock of my divorce is finally settleing. Add me for support....my diary is always open and I love to experiment with high cal recipes to make them more skinny :) Skinnytaste.com is my favorite site!
  • jdub224
    jdub224 Posts: 120
    Options
    I am trying to get another 75 lbs off by next June. I need some friends who log in and are motivated. I need some friends who want to be accountable and to hold me accountable. Let's go!!!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have 70lbs to lose . I have lost 4lbs so far . I'm hungry all the time. any help can you give me to fill me up? My name is debra

Hi Debra!

Water water water water water!
    Also, I find that protein fills me up more and lasts longer
    When I first started I found that I was so used to feeling stuffed all the time that I felt "hungry" just because I wasn't stuffed to bursting. It helped a lot to become accustomed to smaller portions and meals.
    It may help to eat 5 or 6 smaller meals throughout the day instead of 3 large meals.

That's what is working for me. Best of luck to you! :)
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am 40 pounds into my 100+ journey! good luck and feel free to add me.
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me...would love to motivate and support others and would love the same in return!! I'm GOING to lose another 70..I don't have any time limits on it, I just know it WILL happen...good luck to everyone, you can all do this!!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm happy to encourage anyone who needs it. :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me.
  • jennSagain
    Options
    Hi, I just started on this site as well. Looking for some support from people who are on the same path. I have about 100 pounds to lose to get to my goal.
  • uaphatman
    Options
    Hello, I really started using fitness pal about a month and a half ago. I have lost 23.4 lbs total. Keep it up and you can do it.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together!
  • ChelseaJewell
    ChelseaJewell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 120 pounds, lost about 20 all together so far (partially before I joined MFP and I kinda quit for a minute then started back and am losing again.) Anyone feel free to add me also. Yay for support!
  • giantdexter
    Options
    Here to get my groove going. 100+ pounds to drop to go to my "normal".
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 102. Add me if you like :)
  • becomingkateblog
    Options
    I started a week ago, My goal is 100 pounds by June 1st. Add me, we'll help each other! Getting used to logging every bite is most important.
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    i want to lose 117 pound ! feel free to add me ;)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I have lost 104. Actually I don't like saying "lost" because I don't intend on finding it again. LOL. Anyways I still have a lot more to go. I log everyday, every bite and every sip.

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 50 and still have 80 to go, good luck-I would love to support you! :)
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me i am looking for people to help me along the way. i am 5.4 weighing 229.9 started at 278. i have a extremely low thyroid sine my thyroid was removed due to cancer and i have to take meds for it so it is harder for me to lose weight so i am looking for all the help i can get thank you.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. We can motivate each other!
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 132lbs to lose. I originally joined MFP back in February, however I didn't utilize it. I've been back now for maybe about 6 weeks. I too have sought out friends on MFP that have 100+lbs to lose because I feel they can relate better. Since I've been back to MFP, this time I started getting friends and made my diary visible. I have found it's made a huge difference. I don't know what I would do without the support I get on here. Feel free to add me if you'd like. We can do this together!
  • amapola7
    Options
    Hello everybody! I have 100+ lbs to lose and I need to find supportive friends on this site who have good exercise tips and portion control ideas.
    Exito a todos!! That means Success to everyone!!
    This weight loss journey might seem long, and I am taking it one day, one pound at a time!
    We will all be successful:)