Hit my breaking point

Options
I have been on here for over 2 years. On and off and never really giving it my all. However this time I'm ready. I have said this over 100 times and each time always failed. But not no more. I wanna get my diabetes and health under control so me and my hubby can start trying to a baby and start our family. I really want my grandma that is 72 years old to see a great grandchild. That is one of her dreams. So with this said its time to plan and stick to it!

So here we go .... and this time IT HAS TO BE DONE!!!!

Replies

• notmac
    notmac Posts: 89
    Options
    Good for you, Sometime's you just have to have a great reason, to be ready to really stick with it. Starting a family, is a great reason. Better health, getting the diabetes controlled, and a baby is a great reason. Once you have that baby, you have another great reason to be healthy. Good luck, stick with it. YOU are worth it.
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • icom100
    icom100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sometimes circumstances, motivation, and support have to all come together in that one time in your life to make things work. I have been overweight for several years, diabetic, taking four injections a day, and numerous oral meds. My daughter started watching The Biggest Loser on Netflix (no longer available, :( ) and began eating better. She got me rolling. Now we both exercise and eat better. Ive lost 39 lbs since June, no longer take injections, and have cut WAAAAY back on a lot of my meds. All this to say that, you can do it too. Watch the calories, make good food choices, and exercise. It works. It aint rocket science.... if I can do it, anyone can.
  • tinahorton
    Options
    You can DO IT! I too was there tons of times before, and always gave up when it got hard. Well remember all good things worth having are worth working for. YOU are worth working for. Having a family is definitely worth working for. You can do this, don't let anyone, including yourself, convince you otherwise.
    Remember, this is a journey. One bad day does not ruin your journey. Everyone has a bad day here and there. Give yourself permission to be human and imperfect, as long as you're always moving forward.
    Welcome to the journey.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: All you have to do is Repeat that Commitment Every Morning!!
  • narsgirl79
    narsgirl79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!! We are here for you! Remember EACH day that is granted to us is a new day! So Keep looking forward and making better choices and you will do just fine! :)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much yall!