jeans NSV, maybe.

Options
I always buy jeans at the Gap (cheap, always on sale, not hideous), and for the last 2 years I've been a size 6-8. ALWAYS, whether I gained or lost 10 lbs. As of today I've lost 16 lbs and I really have not noticed a difference. I went into Gap today to buy a new pair, and lo and behold, the size that fit the best was a 4! This is shocking to me. I haven't fit into a 4 since I did Weight Watchers 8 years ago, and was at least 5 lbs lighter than I am now.

I say this is a "maybe" NSV because I don't feel like my old size 6 jeans fit any differently. Is this Gap changing their sizes/proportions? or me, changing?

Regardless, I feel pretty good about it.
Tentative "Yay" :happy:

Replies

• jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would take it as a YAY! If you have been doing a lot of toning exercises maybe you have lost more in inches than in pounds and that is what has made the difference. I would say enjoy the NSV :)
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    Most definitely YAY!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies, it means a lot :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!