One thing you like about yourself ! Day 40!!!!!

Options
Hey Guys!!!! It's day 40! What do you like about yourself/life today!!! Here's a recap of what I am doing!!! In case some of you are new and missed the first day!

Recap: I vowed to post one thing I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!

HERE WE GO!!!
I like my skin.

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!! So many women focus on things they DON'T like about themselves. I like my new muscle definition. :love:
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I always wanted curly hair so I love the fact that my grey hairs are coming in curly,
  • lmunro5394
    lmunro5394 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that I can now do 10 regular pushups!!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I like my hair. At age 53, it;s still thick and long and I have no grey (yet.....knock wood!). :laugh:
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I like that I am healthy
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My legs. I have nice, long, toned, tan legs.
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like my genuine care for other people. Today, while at work, I had two regular customers come in.

One was a man and his adorable puppy who came in and thanked me for always being such a sweetheart and serving their meals with a smile and nice conversation (I work in "fast food" a coffee shop). Then the man gave me a paper bag that had two locally made soaps from a local spa and said his pup sniffed them out. :) Such a nice gift!! I actually got all teary! :heart:

The second was a woman who is normally very talkative and happy but I've noticed this past week she was really quiet and looked really sad. So today when she came in, I told her that lunch was on me, whatever she wanted, and as we waited, we talked about things we are both interested in and she went to sit down and eat her lunch. Just before she left, she came up to me, gave me a "Compliment" (Comment Card) filled out saying my name and that I truly made her day. What wasn't on the card, what she told me as she handed it to me, was that I made her whole week better! Her father passed away on monday morning from cancer and he was the last strand to her bloodline other than her (and she can't have kids) and so she was very depressed and somewhat traumatized about it and she told me that speaking with me today made her feel happy for the first time since her father passed. Also, she felt genuinely cared about and was happy that someone noticed and wanted to know what was going on with her as she doesn't have many living friends anymore (she's close to mid 70's).

It felt REALLY good to KNOW that I have made a difference in peoples lives even though I am going through my own rough patch. :heart:
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    buuummpp :)
  • carlee1212
    carlee1212 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like that I am smart and that I have a good head on my shoulders. :)
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I just think I'm an awesome person and anyone who disagrees well that's their loss.