women feelings towards each other

Options

Replies

• Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on my mood and the circumstance. If I see her I admire the beauty just like anyone else does, if hubby says something complimentary about her I get jealous lol
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    dump
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    It depends on their attitude. Confidence is great. Cockiness is not. If they aren't judging me, I'm not judging them.
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I don't usually pay attention to a woman's body, but rather their clothes. I'm more interested in fashion lol.

(in my head)

"I love your shoes..."

But never any jealousy. What's the point in that? I'm already awesome.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    NO jealousy here.
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What do you ladies feel when you meet another chick who looks sexy, amazing, and gorgeous, maybe more than yourself?
    Do you feel jelous of her?
    Or You donn't care about here and do not pay attention to her at all?
    You will try to make a relationship with here and start complimenting her?
    You feel worry that maybe guys around you or your partner pay mote attention to her raher than you?

Do You pay attention to sexy girls as much as guys do?

I'm not gonna lie I get jealous. I am usually too intimidated by them to even think about befriending them lol .A lot of this comes from the fact that one I have low self esteem two every skinny girl I have ever befriended has a habit of sneaking in a "I'm so fat" comment here and there.You weigh 110! if your fat what am I? I'm married so I don't really care about her attracting more attention than me. If me and my husband were walking down the street and a gorgeous woman walked by we would both be turning our heads watching her lol. Difference would be he would be appreciating her nice butt and I would be wishing I had that and everything else about her hahaha.
  • needernt
    Options
    What do you ladies feel when you meet another chick who looks sexy, amazing, and gorgeous, maybe more than yourself?
    Do you feel jelous of her?
    Or You donn't care about here and do not pay attention to her at all?
    You will try to make a relationship with here and start complimenting her?
    You feel worry that maybe guys around you or your partner pay mote attention to her raher than you?

Do You pay attention to sexy girls as much as guys do?

I'm not gonna lie I get jealous. I am usually too intimidated by them to even think about befriending them lol .A lot of this comes from the fact that one I have low self esteem two every skinny girl I have ever befriended has a habit of sneaking in a "I'm so fat" comment here and there.You weigh 110! if your fat what am I? I'm married so I don't really care about her attracting more attention than me. If me and my husband were walking down the street and a gorgeous woman walked by we would both be turning our heads watching her lol. Difference would be he would be appreciating her nice butt and I would be wishing I had that and everything else about her hahaha.
    WHat I can say is that: We men never have such a feeling towards each other . Never felt jealous over appearance of another guy .
    I have never felt like to looks like another guy. I appreciate myself and try to be the best of who I am.
    I don't know why for women it is different.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    If I was to see two women see each other looking at each other like that.... I would suprise them with a water ho and say party on! and take them both back to my place ;)
  • needernt
    Options
    If you ladies have two choices:
    1. hanging out with your beautiful sexy female friends .
    2 hanging out with a boyfriend

which one would you choose? which one is the most desirable to you ?
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    I come across mannyyy girls i find so much more pretty than i am. i do pay attention and i do get jealous. No, i dont try making a relationship with her, i dont compliment her either. I kind of just admire her from afar, then get on with my day. I end up feeling low about myself for a while, but i forget about it at the end of the day. im not really with anyone at the moment, but if i was, i would defintely worry that my guy would be paying more attention to her rather than me. i wouldnt get upset over it at all though, because i cant really blame them :P id probably check her out as much as he would be. haha. im not bi or anything, but i know a hot girl when i see one xD
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I admire them. And I'm a talker so if they are friendly I will talk to a pretty girl. Attitude is a big thing though I don't care how pretty you are if you act like a B I'm not interested.
  • jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I give credit where credit is due. If I think you're pretty, i'll usually tell you. But you have to be a nice person, too. A person's attitude can change my mind about them quickly.

Edited: or what Jeathey said. Lol.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with any woman, unless she is a massive hoe bag, or is trying to steal my man from me. Otherwise more power to them if they're confident and sexy!!

Women on the other hand, seem to have a HUGE problem with me...LOL
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't care what people look like, I'm friends with all types of people.
    As long as they aren't a complete b***h and we get along then what she looks like isn't important to me and I'm not jealous because I'm aiming to be just as beautiful! ;D
  • needernt
    Options
    I come across mannyyy girls i find so much more pretty than i am. i do pay attention and i do get jealous. No, i dont try making a relationship with her, i dont compliment her either. I kind of just admire her from afar, then get on with my day. I end up feeling low about myself for a while, but i forget about it at the end of the day. im not really with anyone at the moment, but if i was, i would defintely worry that my guy would be paying more attention to her rather than me. i wouldnt get upset over it at all though, because i cant really blame them :P id probably check her out as much as he would be. haha. im not bi or anything, but i know a hot girl when i see one xD
    Your attitude towards hot chicks is very simillar to most of the confident girls who are attractive or intelligence themself .
    I rarely see two extremely hot girls become close friends. mainly there is a hot one and two or three other girls in moderate beauty.
    You would get worry but not upset if your guy pay attention to them . Can you explain it more?
  • LethalBeauty
    Options
    Your attitude towards hot chicks is very simillar to most of the confident girls who are attractive or intelligence themself .
    I rarely see two extremely hot girls become close friends. mainly there is a hot one and two or three other girls in moderate beauty.
    You would get worry but not upset if your guy pay attention to them . Can you explain it more?
    really? :o i actually have a veryyyyy low self esteem. i mean there are some days when i dont completely dislike myself, but i would say that most of the time im unhappy with myself.

i actually dont have many friends at allll. i admit i used to have quite a bit of friends a few years ago but so much has changed.

and yes, id get worried if my guy paid attention to another girl because it would make me feel insecure like im not good enough. i say i wouldnt be upset though because i understand that he would probabllyyyy get bored of me. ahhaha.

i guess i would say that i wouldnt want to befriend someone who is so good looking because id be afraid to approach them. id be scared of what they would say. and even if they didddd want to be friends, id always feel so worthless beside them. i would constantly think that they are just trying to play with my head. like.. pretend they want to hangout then laugh and talk about me behind my back. thats what i think about anyone who is in my life who isnt family. and its hard to keep friends because i push them away before they have the chance to do it to me. even if their intentions are no where near evil. i think they'll stab me in the back.

anyway, i realize im putting myself down a lot, and im not really looking for anyone to feel bad or anything. just explaining because i find it surprising that you find that i come off as one of those people who are comfortable.
  • needernt
    Options
    really? :o i actually have a veryyyyy low self esteem. i mean there are some days when i dont completely dislike myself, but i would say that most of the time im unhappy with myself.

i actually dont have many friends at allll. i admit i used to have quite a bit of friends a few years ago but so much has changed.

and yes, id get worried if my guy paid attention to another girl because it would make me feel insecure like im not good enough. i say i wouldnt be upset though because i understand that he would probabllyyyy get bored of me. ahhaha.

i guess i would say that i wouldnt want to befriend someone who is so good looking because id be afraid to approach them. id be scared of what they would say. and even if they didddd want to be friends, id always feel so worthless beside them. i would constantly think that they are just trying to play with my head. like.. pretend they want to hangout then laugh and talk about me behind my back. thats what i think about anyone who is in my life who isnt family. and its hard to keep friends because i push them away before they have the chance to do it to me. even if their intentions are no where near evil. i think they'll stab me in the back.

anyway, i realize im putting myself down a lot, and im not really looking for anyone to feel bad or anything. just explaining because i find it surprising that you find that i come off as one of those people who are comfortable.
    So difficult.
    Don't be so fussy over people . you know this really irritate you. you need kind of psychology on youself to leave relaxed.
    but I think many pretty women who are proud of their beauty wants to be the only one in the center of attention . that's why they cannot tolerate another hot chick company near themself.
  • elizwelsh
    Options
    Good looks are a lottery that you may get handed to you at birth but having a nice personality is something that has to be developed...however we are all special

Very true!!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I check out girls all the time. If they're hot, they're hot. I don't discriminate. I enjoy the view ;) I'm 100% straight too haha.
    I do get jealous if they are super skinny though but that won't stop me from hanging out with them or getting to know them.
    I'm hot too ;P (jokes)
  • katie070563
    Options
    No jealous bones in my body! I have many female friends that are beautiful and sexy, but they are my friends....they inspire me, are very good friends. Perhaps I'm now more secure in myself than I have ever been...but have never been the jealous type!