Anyone else got 100 pounds plus to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• larkei
    larkei Posts: 19
    Options
    yup i was 100lb to goal when started in May... now have 47 left!
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Amanda. I also have a good amount to loose...about 146lbs to be specific. I have lost 53lbs so far on MFP since spring. So I will be here for a good while longer lol. I am on everyday feel free to friend me :) MFP is all about support!
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    106. :) I've lost 28 lbs of them, but there's still quite a way to go!
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You or anyone else can add me . I started june 1st w/ around 130 to lose . I'm down 40 lbs since then . I know I have a long journey ahead of me . Will help others anyway I can.
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lindsey and I have well over 200 pounds to lose! Obviously, I'm gonna be here for a good long while, LOL! If you and anyone else wants to friend me, feel free to do so!
  • edyluna
    Options
    I have 200+ pounds to lose and I have lost 44 pounds right now.. I started my exercise and eating healthy plan 69 days ago.

20945964.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! Welcome!
    My goal is to lose 130 and I am half way there. MFP is a great tool, and really counts when it comes to accountability. and having so much support while on this life changing journey makes it feel like a breeze. I look forward to my friends cheering me on everyday. I think it actually gets better and easier as the pounds come off.
    Do feel free to add me also :wink:
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have over 200lbs to lose. lately I have been going up and down 2-7 lbs a day due to water weight. Which is frustrating
  • robin4u
    robin4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Over 200lbs to lose ... everyone feel free to add me :happy: