FINALLY can post pics! I hope

2»

Replies

• healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Wow! You look great. You look like you've lost 20 years along with the weight. Do you feel like you can keep up better now with your grandchildren? Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Great Job.. nice little guy as well
  • you look amazing...good for you and what beautiful grandbabies you make :)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    you look amazing! and way way WAY younger I might add :) Also, how are those shoes with the toes? ahahaha, i find them adorable, feel like trying them
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    You look AMAZING!! As others have said - you look much younger now too. WAY TO GO!!

Thanks for the info on the shoes too. I get shin splints from walking. New running shoes didn't help, so just might have to try those and see how I do. Can't hurt!!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Oh my golly, what an incredible transformation in 6 months! You were really pretty in the first one but you now look about 15 years younger (as well as still being really pretty!). I am just so struggling to lose any weight and you photos are such an inspiration- a massive well done to you xxx
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Amazing, youve done so well :)
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    You look great! Fab job!
  • You look so much younger!

This is so true!
    You look amazing! Congrats on your wonderful work.
    :smile:
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Wow, You look like the mom, not the grandmother of that little boy. WTG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!