One little dress, huge boost of confidence (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• Arunakae
    Options
    Holy crap! I mean, damn! I've seen a lot of success stories, but this is so, so impressive! I lift weights as well, and I'm wondering if I can add you. You look fantastic, congratulations on your success, keep up the good work. You are absolutely amazing.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your bikini shots are amazing! You have done a great job. What kind of workouts do you do?

I haven't done cardio for the sake of cardio since the first 30 pounds went but I love sports, I can get my cardio through softball, kickball, playing catch, walking places, etc.

I lift weights 2-4 days per week as heavy as I can and focus on one muscle group per workout of these choices: bicep, tricep, shoulders, back, or chest and add in legs whenever they don't feel sore.

Thanks everyone, so much :):)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    you look like a different person. what an incredible journey...your pictures mask how hard you have worked, but boy oh boy you deserve every single word of praise....congratulations on such an amazing and phenomenal success, and for being a huge inspiration to us all.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you've done really well! Congrats!!
  • gazelleintraining
    Options
    Wow! Slim and toned. You look SO fantastic rocking that dress. Yay!!! Congrats on all your hard work.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You look SO GREAT girl! And I'm thrilled to see my perfect comparison post. I am also 5'6" with a goal weight of 140-150. I am currently 195, so right where you started. The only difference is I have already lost 70 to get to 195, so I won't end up with a toned bikini body like you, too much extra skin (and I'm older), but seeing you're shape and size in clothes, gives me hope I might end up proud anyway, bikini or not.
    Thanks for sharing!! You look so happy too!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspirational!
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! This is so inspiring :) You look great!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WoW! Lookin good.
  • YellowRose49
    YellowRose49 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I know a lot of hard work went into your body! It paid off! You look wonderful!

Shari
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! What a beautiful transformation. Congrats to you! You deserve to feel proud wearing that dress!
  • yggdrasill2005
    Options
    That's amazing! Good for you!
  • stephaniern21
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!! Girl you better rock those dresses every single day- amazing transformation- keep up the good work!! :-)
  • jennieb75
    jennieb75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have the exact same stats as I do! Looking at your pictures and reading your story give me a ton of inspiration!! You look wonderful, happy and fit! Thanks for being such a motivating weight loss/get fit story!! :):):)
  • merisantman3
    Options
    way to go. just hope I can do it too
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is truly inspiring!!! I want to be a size 2 dress as well!!!
  • juliaskater
    juliaskater Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great! :) I'm sure you feel a lot better too.
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! That is such a great success story, and the pictures just make it appear like you're a completely different person. Kudos!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Even in your before pics you look like someone fun and very beautiful! Great work on getting healthier and absolutely shine :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!