I weigh everyday but only log the loss.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I weigh in once a week and log it in.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in every Sunday morning. It is kind of a ritual to me. I also measure myself then.
    I log it then, if it's not a plateau week.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself Saturday and Sunday morning.
  • anewlife4me8610
    anewlife4me8610 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday morning. I then have my cheat day on Saturday and then my new week begins every Sunday. I have great success with that so far! I used to get on the scale every day, but I don't and cant do that to myself anymore lol
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I generally weigh once a week, sometimes every two. Sometimes I wake up and just feel lighter so I get on to peek.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale most morings...but only change it on here on fridays
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I usually glance at the scale at least once a day, but used to do "official" weigh ins every Friday. I am going to try recording 3 days a week for a while.
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday to encourage myself to work harding but only record it on Monday (to make sure it's being maintained)
  • shipshape55
    shipshape55 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    once a week, although I skipped last week. I weigh first thing in the morning, while naked and I log it right away.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week, on Saturday mowings and always log my weigh that day.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I log when I lose weight
  • stephaniern21
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday morning, that way I can be a little more lenient on the weekend, and clean it all up again during the week! I get on the scale once- no clothing- and log it that day.
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every day. I know that food and water will make it fluctuate but that is the point of the site. For me I use it to log everything. every thing I eat from cake to a piece of peppermint candy.

With that being said I don't fret over day to day changes. If I gain 2lbs from Mon to Wed I don't worry about it because that happens. But if from Mon to Mon it doesn't change then I look back and see what I have done. If you don't record everything and know what your eating, how will you know what you need to change?

An article on my blog I wrote about the importance of tracking:
    http://teamfightinggenetics.com/2012/10/track-everything/
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself about twice a week on a sunday morning then midweek gives me a push to try and aim for at least another pound by sunday lol but just log sundays weigh in :)
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings right after I wake up and begin my day. If I'm on my TOM (sorry guys!) I will sometimes weigh myself mid week just to guage how much water I'm probably retaining and can adjust my water intake/exercise if needed. I only log when I lose weight/inches.
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    I only weigh in once a week, Sat a.m and log it and don't think about it till the next week when it starts all over again. I don't need to see (and get upset) over the daily ups & downs.

^ This. 100% Weigh Saturday a.m. and them move on ... :-) Weighing daily is too emotional and erratic for me.