The (hopefully) Biiiig "I Need Friends" Thread! - pt. 2

Options
The original thread can be found here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/694202-the-hopefully-biiiig-i-need-friends-thread

Since it's 20 pages, I thought I'd make another one. :) Write here if you need friends, and new people can always come here to add some of you. :)

I'm pretty much always around, and have plenty of support to give!

Replies

• LanceWindu
    Options
    I could always use more friends on here. Accountability buddies to keep me going.

That said, if you don't log-in for a week, you're getting purged from my list. I need people who are serious about changing their lifestyle.
  • aphid
    aphid Posts: 47
    Options
    i just came on here again after about 6 months, i was unsuccessful last time, bu i know i have the motivation to do it this time :smile: because i am already getting an exercise routine and have started to eat more healthily. i aim to lose half a stone by christmas :happy:
  • ToriiXx
    ToriiXx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I could always use some new friends to motivate me :)
    I've been using this app MFP on and off for a while, but I really need to lose around 15 pounds
    Feel free to add me anybody
  • lanapoo
    lanapoo Posts: 57
    Options
    I could use more friends!
  • Kate4911
    Options
    Who doesn't love new friends? I'm 24 and currently need to lose about 35-40 lbs. add me!! :)
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    Add me! I am 24 down, 30 ish more to go- exercising daily, lifting, and- I even JOGGED yesterday!! I have never been able to run, but thought I would try it for the heck of it after walking with my kids. And, holy crap- I was able to go and go like I never would have imagined!!
    Anyway- I log everything, and am very determined. 2 kids, WAHM.

Add me!
  • kadigirl7
    kadigirl7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'm looking for female friends who are in my age range and have similar goals.

5'6
    HW:173 (in college)
    LW:143 (1 1/2 yrs ago)
    CW: 149
    GW: 135 (eventually 130- I don't want to lose my feminine curves, tho)
  • tralaf
    tralaf Posts: 10
    Options
    I have just rejoined a week ago, and definitely could use some friends! Tracy
  • VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I've been here a couple of months and my weight has fluctuated up and down, but ready to do some serious work. Always looking for friends to motivate and support.

So anyone feel free to add me.

Vicky xxx
  • kas2113
    kas2113 Posts: 24
    Options
    Add me! We can support each other!!
  • WakaWaka437
    Options
    I could use some more support and friends!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm available for adds if anyone wishes :)
  • tabithaskechak
    Options
    I don't have a very big goal, but lets be friends and support each other! :happy:
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Add me if you have your diary open to your friends. Sharing menu ideas keeps me motivated.
  • SimplyJdior
    Options
    Hello All!! 90+ pound goal for weight loss....I am in dire need of some buddies lol :)
  • rcg1978
    Options
    Hi - I just joined and I'm looking to lose 90+ lbs myself.
  • nayrairam
    Options
    Add me!
  • kuzurichan
    Options
    Bump. :)
  • johns0227421
    johns0227421 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Everyone's free to add me =)
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member