first post. 100lb lost

Options
Hello. First post and I am proud to say I have now lost over 100lbs! MyFitnessPal really does help you loose weight . Unlike before on other diets I don't seem to be loosing motivation this time - I don't know why, but MFP is certainly keeping me on track. Long may it continue! Good luck and keep motivated to all the fellow weight-loss battlers out there... x

Replies

• jeskate
    jeskate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success - I agree, MFP is an amazing tool to help you lose weight and make better choices.
    Keep up the great work!
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    congrats...
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think it's all the support from friends on here that are all fighting the same battle that keeps you going, you realise that you're not the only one and you're not doing it on your own. In real life it is hard to find the same support, especially if your friends don't need to lose weight. I love the success stories like yours too, that really keeps me motivated! :)
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Well done, a great result :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Post like this motivate me to keep going, thanks for posting :smile:
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bigsmile:
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    woohoo!!! =D Congrats!!
  • SallyT1959
    Options
    Great job! Congrats...
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!