no seat belt extender!!!

Options
helenx55
helenx55 Posts: 48 Member
sorry just had to share, just back from Egypt and i fit in a normal seat belt now! I cannot explain how i felt if i could have i would have told the whole plane, i was overjoyed!!

I have put 10lbs back on tho, so im back on plan today.

Replies

• Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's a great victory! Think of that every time you start to forget how far you've come!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I know this feeling. It was great...the last time I flew, my seat belt fastened and I needed to tighten it. Didn't have to hold my breath and struggle to get it done up. AMAZING FEELING. Congratulations!!!!
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Congratulations; I bet it was one of the best feelings in the world! :flowerforyou:
  • falnangel1205
    Options
    It's terrific isnt it. I was able to take my seat belt extender off about 3 wks ago (but this is the one that is in my car...im hoping when i have to fly again, i wont need one on there either. lol. ..i was so excited i sent a mass text to my closest friends and my family lol. They were happy for me but i think they thought i was a bit cuckoo cuz i was sooo excited lol

keep up the great work. those non-scale victories really help keep us going when the scale doesnt move
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    HURRAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!