Shaun T - Ugghh

Options
13»

Replies

• phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Love this thread!!!!! :drinker:

"Your form is compromised. Go get some water and come back when you're ready."

and my favorite

"How do you feel? You feel insane?"

"I want to leave."

"What did you say?"

"I want to leave."

"Go take a break."

:laugh:

He totally had a brain fart when she said that....took like 5 seconds to realize what she said.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Know the feeling... just "dig deeper" , :laugh:
  • kelwynn
    kelwynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4.... I start every workout loving Shaun T and end it hating him so much I don't CARE that he has his shirt off!
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Level one drills = me laying on the floor wheezing. DAMN YOU SHAUN T!!!!!!!!!

This
  • lisalou23
    lisalou23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome! I couldn't quote all the funnies but you guys are so funny! I agree with most of this stuff. I'm on the first week of insanity and omg I may not live through it. The man is crazy. The whole time I'm thinking, "I'm thirsty, I'm thirsty, I might die, how's my form, omg, my jumps suck, my legs hurt, I think I might vomit, I better get some abs out of this, is my 30 seconds over already??"
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! It's like Christmas each time that shirt comes off......and oddly I forget that my calves are on fire :)

Ya, I tend to forget the pain until about an hour after! D**** you Shaun!!!!
  • angelmma
    angelmma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Aww I know what u all mean. My calves burn like hell, and I'm usually laying dying on the floor. But know when he's screaming 'u got this' I find myself shouting 'I got it, I can do it!' haha.
  • JuliePleasant
    JuliePleasant Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've called him a f***er many times.

Lmao
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Level one drills = me laying on the floor wheezing. DAMN YOU SHAUN T!!!!!!!!!

Wait til Level Three drills..

Also I say it every time I hear Shaun T say it.. but AmmmmAzing.. after that one workout during the stretch.. its so strange.

Level 3 drills? waahhhhhhhhhh! :embarassed:
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    first week doing Asylum AND running, today my calves are fried!
    (Done asylum last year, and I dont remember my calves being that sore)
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Finished my first round of insanity 2 weeks ago... I could hardly walk the first few days and trust me it gets better. I actually started looking forward to my daily workout...
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    all you big macho dudes got the gay shaun T making your scream mercy... man up dude no pain no gain

Actually, I think the Insanity workout is too short. So I usually do some lifting or running afterwards!