Mama back on track challenge,any takers?

Options

Replies

• mind_over_weight150
    Options
    Morning everyone..sorry I have not been on here,this past week has been horrible.3 more days til moving day,and our house looks a total mess,I will get back on here when we have settled in our new place,but I'm still rooting for all of you,I'm sure yall are doing great!! Please don't forget about me:) ttyl!!
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ticker going the WRONG way.....HELP!!!
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    [talk to us how did u do it :) ]

My goal was to lost 4 pounds this month and I've lost 7 in just over two weeks ;D
    [/quote]
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Monday 10/29/12

SW 217
    CW 217
    I have been the same for about 4 weeks now Im going in hard this week making some drastic changes wish me luck. .....

Goals for this week are
    * absolutely no fast food
    *continue 30DS level 2 the rest of the week (started yesterday)
    *up my water
    *2.5 lbs this week
  • Crwest123
    Crwest123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Cheryl. I'm 37 years old and have been struggling with trying to lose weight for a few years. I'm trying to find something that really works for me. I think I am consuming too much sugar, but hopefully maintaining with MFP will help me out. I joined about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. I'm trying to plan my meals more. Although, I haven't had meat in about the last 2 months, I'm still in a rut. Fluctuating between 200 - 198 lbs. I don't eat fast foods or drink anything other than water. I may have a 1/2 cup of juice once/week. It's tough, but I know I can do it. Thanks for creating this. Good Luck to us all!!!

Goal:

1. Got to get healthier for my and my children (14yr daughter , 12 yr son)
    2. Stop making excuses and just do at least 30 min activities every day
    3. Plan Meals
    4. Lose 5 lbs this month
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Tomorrow will mark "week 2" for Mama back on track challenge. I'm weiging in a day early because of the hurricane - we may lose power. This week I lost 3 pounds for a total of 8.8 pounds so far. Yay. I'm feeling so much better. I have more energy and I feel so much happier. Thank you to the creator of this challenge - this was just what I needed! :smile:
  • suzie308
    Options
    SW 214.1
    CW 213.9

It was a .2 lb loss. Normally I would be bummed that it was only a point 2 loss but since the previous weeks were a 4.6 and a 3.3 lb losses I was ok with it. I'm thrilled that the last 3 weeks were going down.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Monday check in. I gained 2 pounds, but I'm not concerned. I have been sticking to my goals so I know in the long run it will payoff.

SW: 162
    CW: 164

Goals for this week:
    Keep running
    Do more strength training
    Take measurements

:smile:
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

First of all, the peeps in the line of hurricane Sandy, I hope you all remain safe!!! I will keep you guys in my thoughts & prayers.

Secondly, I would like to report my stats.

I started last Monday, 10/22/12.

SW 172
    CW 168.5

GW 135

Excited to see some results. I did log in everyday this past week. Goal 1 met! I did not exercise. My goals for the upcoming week are:

1. Start the 30DS tonight.
    2. Continue the 30DS everyday this week.
    3. Up my water intake.
    4. Decrease my alcohol intake.

Thanks for all of the motivation and support. When I originally signed up for MFP, I didn't take the time to request friends. I'm glad I did this time. You guys help to keep my in line and give me tons of motivation.

Thank you!!!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Monday 10/29/12 check in:

10/22 weight 192.6

10/29 weight 193.0

Gain of .4 lbs but I think this is mainly water due to monthly mary's visit !! I always pick up when she comes to town and then it drops when she leaves.

Weekly goals:

do extra exercises at home before bed for my abs and obliques
    continue with meatless mondays
    get more sleep
  • mind_over_weight150
    Options
    Hey ladies,glad yall checked in.I have not weighed myself due to all ny stuff us packed,so will check next Monday.have had a bad week so I'm sure I've gained weight.but I soon will do better.yall keep up the great work.
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Weighing in this week with a 1.4 lb loss. I am excited. Normally I get stuck at 140 but I am powering through it this time.

SW 141
    CW 136.2
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    this week i am kinda not feeling the best so been doing alot of sleeping so i know i am up 3 pounds and tom is on its way so i know that is another factor. but my weeks goal is at least get in 3 30 min walks.
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Last week: 196
    Today: 193.5

I tried very hard to stick to healthy sized portions this week, normally when I eat I have this habit of telling myself, "*kitten* it, I can indulge" but that never pays off in the end and the usual feeling is guilt/disgust. I don't know if any of you fellow ladies have a similar problem, but it really help just acknowledging that what I really want is not the larger portions. You go girls!!
  • MeMeg10
    MeMeg10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Weigh in yesterday: down 1.2lbs. I have been on MFP everyday logging...no exceptions. I have also started Turbo Fire and have been doing a video daily...it has been great, especially with the weather turning cold.

Good work, Mamas! Keep it up!
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think I lost so much because I just started. The first 5 or 10 pounds always fall off me when I put my mind to it. But mostly I do mini-work outs everyday and cut my alcohol intake by at least half if not more. I love beer! Also I'm reading "Naturally Thin" by Bethany Frankel. I think it's helping, but I'm sure my progress will slow down in a week or two. Good luck ladies!
  • losiliga
    losiliga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well, I have decided to finally get into community, for months I only used MFP to sometimes track my eating.
    I like the idea of using this for journaling, as well as, acountablliity. My goal is to keep track of what I am eating and be honest.
    Also we are to be consistent in my exercise, at leat 5 times a week 30 min. Lets start there. Great......

CW - 205
    Goal - 160
  • aedlife
    aedlife Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Been a member since January. I have yo-toed during the seasons. Got back on track this summer, running daily, then went back to work, and here I am again. Please friend me to keep up with the accountability. I could say dido to almost all the posts.

SW: 168
    GW: 135

This months goal: exercise 30 minutes per day, WATER, limit my social drinking, put myself before my work!!!

There is a way to start a group! Go to the top tab that says group, click and follow directions:)
  • losiliga
    losiliga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What is 30DS?
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    30DS is referring to Jillian Michael's DVD "30 Day Shred". Excellent exercise DVD! :)