Here Comes Sandy, what will you do???

Options
2»

Replies

• _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am in MD and the rain and wind is crazy here. Kids are home from school. Just got my workout done! Now to keep the kids from killing each other!

Stay safe to those who are dealing with this crazy weather!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Just hoping all you east coasters across the pond stay safe and sound take care all
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    Advice from a Florida Girl: never underestimate a good hurricane party. That's how we do it down here in the South ;)

But really...stay safe.

Work is closed for two days. Stocked up on beer and liquor. I have my party ready to go!

That's how it's done :) I've been through so many of these things I've realized the best thing to do once you've "hunkered down" is to have fun. Can't change it.

Have to make the best of it! I have movies video games and if the power goes out candles and flash lights. Time to have fun!

The worst part isn't the storm itself but the week after when the power is still out and you're making coffee on the grill and blow drying your hair with a generator.
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I"m just a few miles north of you, OP. At work but heading home before the worst of it gets here.

The news today had an earnest looking woman talking about how to explain the storm to your kids. Are you for real? "Kids, there's a storm coming." Probably 98% of today's kids over 2 would understand that.

The real problem? How to explain to your cat that she has to stay inside for two days. Now that's a problem.

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.

Already we're going crazy with it.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I don't drink coffee or blow dry my hair! lol I pray we don't lose power like that. Totally expecting it but hopefully not for a week.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    keep-calm-and-play-minecraft-643.png
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    keep-calm-and-play-minecraft-643.png

HAHAHHAHA