50 pound gone (pic)

Options
Hello everyone I thought it was time for me to post a success story for myself!! I have been doing this since Jan 23, 2012 when I decided to join a Biggest Loser Competition among some people I knew!!! I started doing by just wanting to win and that was all 90 days and it would be over. Needless to say that my outlook changed!! In the first 90 days I lost 30 pounds and won the competition, even though after about a month I realized that I didn't even care if I won, I was just happy with the results I got and I started feeling better about who I was as a person!!! So I stuck with it and since April I have lost another 20 pounds, yes it has been slower however I have looked at this as a lifestyle change and I refuse to give up everything that I like!! I come to terms with my eating habits and know I can do everything in moderation,

so here is collage of me before (left) and a photo taken a month ago at a friends wedding on the right

okay here ago apparently the whole collage wont show so here is the picture on the right

002-1.jpg

027.jpg

Replies

• stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work!
  • janey1306
    Options
    well done, you look great! love the black dress x
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great keep it up
  • DorothyLowry
    DorothyLowry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work Stacey. You are an inspirtion :)
  • eyeforinfo
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work! I've watched your progress from a distance as we share a mutual MFP friend. Our progress has been very similar over the same time frame! Keep it going !! :)
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look Hott!! Love the hair cut!
  • teschy123
    Options
    thank you everyone really liking the way I look and know that I can do alot more with myself!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!