Coffee Creamer

Options
Fenomka
Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
Do you drink coffee with creamer? I do. and I love flavored creamer. Here's my problem - I have a really hard time finding sugar free coffee creamer in more interesting flavors than "french Vanilla" and "original".

So, Any suggestions? Do you have a sugar free creamer you like? or what do you use, instead? I was thinking about just switching over to sugar free syrups for flavor, and using the unflavored creamer, but I don't want to have to get that detailed.

Replies

• Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Try using skim milk with a sugar free syrup. You can find vanilla sugar free syrup at the 99 cent store or dollar stores. Hope this helps!
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Not going to be any help at all, LOL

I switched from creamers to half n half + sugar to just half n half and finally to black!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Creamer must be a very American thing, in the UK we use milk.

Anyway, not sure if they do it over there but Douwe Egberts do a vanilla, a hazelnut and a caramel flavoured coffee which is virtually calorie free like regular coffee and I have that with skimmed milk.
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    heavy whipping cream and/or coconut oil will deliver you healthy fats with zero sugar. No interesting flavors, though. This might be a decision point that depending on your goals, you may have to give something up to get something greater in return.
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh man, have I studied creamer labels looking for "the one". I did find one brand that was sugar-free, fat-free and about 15 calories/ tbsp but only in French vanilla flavor... I believe it was at Walmart. I can't remember cause now I just do black coffee with a little Equal if I feel like it.
  • sandra152
    Options
    Little miss that sounds lovely must try it :heart:
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I use Stevia for my sugar. Just one packet and then use Organic Soy Creamer.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Coffee Mate's sugar free pumpkin spice is amaaazingggg!
  • live2love2012
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this question!! I love my coffee in the morning WITH creamer! I did find a Hazelnut Sugar Free creamer from International Delight which is pretty good. I do use the sugar free syrups as well and then use fat free creamer....but I find it makes my coffee taste watered down :( I think I'm going to start using half & half.Target has quite a variety of Sugar Free Syrups.........in fact I just looked at them last night! ;) Also something else to try is flavored coffee instead of flavored creamer.......that way you get the flavor,minus the calories....just a thought :drinker:
  • FairyTerri
    Options
    Coffeemate makes a French Vanilla, Hazelnut and many more sugar free non dairy creamers. Check the isle where the coffee is sold.
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I agree with just using cream and no sugar. At least it's natural. The other creamers have hydrogenated oils that kind of pool on top of the coffee. yuck.
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    not necessarily sugar-free, but i've found that flavored soy/almond/hazelnut milks are AMAZING in coffee.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I use the Land O'Lakes Mini Moo's Half & Half little tubs and Davinici Sugar Free Syrups. I also sweeten with Stevia. I am not a fan of some of the sugar free or fat free syrups because some of them have an aftertaste.
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I totally feel your pain and love flavored creamer, but have been forced to wean myself off because trying to cut out the artificial sweeteners as much as possible. Lately I have been adding some protein powder, stevia drops, pure pumpkin and some almond milk for a protein pumpkin latte, but otherwise I do almond milk and vanilla stevia drops by nunaturals. It has been an adjustment for sure, but now I am used to it - and I promise, I never thought I would be. Otherwise before I switched, the only sugar free I could find was French vanilla, hazelnut and coffee mate makes a caramel macchiato.
  • amyrebtx
    amyrebtx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Coffeemate is starting to offer more of their flavors in sugar free versions. Aside from French Vanilla (which isn't my favorite), they make Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice, and Peppermint Mocha. There may be more, those are just the ones I see at my store. If I see a flavor that isn't sugar free I get it anyway and make it fit into my calories for the day. I love my flavored coffee creamers!
  • KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Caramel Macchiato is my favorite, will be getting some soon!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Once you go black....
  • chylo1
    chylo1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started putting French Vanilla Slim Fast in my coffee and drinking the rest for my breakfast.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    How about a flavored coffee instead?