I'm Back.. again

Options
Well I am back again. I let myself go and physically and mentally feel Horrible. One of the reasons why I left was because I felt that I wasn't making a lifestyle change for myself. I focused on how others viewed me. Then decided I didn't care how others viewed me. It also felt like a diet. Then I lost touch with myself and gained some weight and treated myself horrible. I am paying for it and its time to step up. I need others help to help me change. I need to work on self-esteem and not let what others think bother me. Feel free to add me if you have similar issues or can help!

Thanks!!

Replies

• UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can get through it! I'll try to help any way I can
  • neretete
    Options
    I know the feeling! I am in the same boat. I worked really hard and lost over twenty pounds. Then summer and life and bad habits and I put most of that back on. I am bound an determined to actually get to my goal weight this time. I have about 40 lbs. I have been horrible about actually tracking. I have had really good success with Weight Watchers, but since I wasn't actually tracking or using the tools I decided to stop paying for it. This was my next best option. So today was day one back on track! Let's get this done!