I didn't even know !

Options
For the longest time I have been using MFP on my phone, not even knowing this forum of support and motivation even existed :noway: ! There have been many time I have wanted to talk to someone about diet issues and generally looking for support on my weight loss journey, yet I have been doing it all on my own :cry: Coming from a family full of perfect 'I can eat as much food as I like and not gain weight' bodied individuals, it's really tough at times. So this being my first post, I'm looking to make new friends who are actively dealing with their diet issues daily, just like me, So please add me as a friend!

Replies

• thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Glad you finally found us! :D
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Took me about a month of logging on my phone before I noticed the link saying you can update via the net lol, but you're here so enjoy the support and just general banter :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I think there are lots of people with the phone app that don't know the forum exists. I went away this past weekend with one that has used the app for many years.

I wish you could read the forums on the app. It would be so great if I'm away from a computer and bored.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the nuthouse! Nice to have you here. :-)
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome!

Friend request sent
  • mspdreese
    Options
    i am brand new on here.hopefully to find healthy eating habits and drop a few pounds before Christmas and maintain weight and healthy eating habits.i am however stumped on good healthy foods and meal ideas.i do not like fish,tuna,ot pork.very little meats to be honest do i eat.chicken and turkey wieners and bologna and a small amount of beef.see my dilemma? i tire of the same old same old lunch and dinners.my other issue is i cant eat acid foods vegetable.small amounts of tomato sauce or tomato soups. having severe i.b.s along with reflux and boarding diverticulitis. it is very hard to find good healthy foods i can eat as well as non boring ones.i really need and can use friends and help with meals and or food ideas.boat load of food issues,but as i said..help!! please. lol i am able to eat a few beans a day.and small small amounts of lettuce eg. on a flat bread with lean ham and or turkey but that also gets so boring.o.k i am a challange but i would be so so happy with any ideas and or help.thanks to you all i look forward to using this daily.the food calorie tracker.etc..
  • mspdreese
    Options
    can someone please tell me how to send or accept friends request? or well, how it works please.i am new as of today and sure would like to meet new friends.
    also the app i see many of you have on your smart phones, how r where can i find it please? i use my phone more then my computer now so this would be wonderful for me to have
  • dove1005
    Options
    Welcome to the best place to find help make good friends and plenty of motivation!! :flowerforyou:
  • skipperlk
    Options
    I used mfp on my phone for a few months in the Summer 2011...I had no idea these forums exisited either, I got bored with logging everything and quit. About a month ago, I decided to give mfp another try since it really is an awesome app and realized there are forums!! I sent you a friend request, we can do this together.