Running Accessories

Options
I started to make my Christmas list, filling it with running accessories (like a better armband, better bluetooth, better leash for my Rhodesian) but I'm starting to think I won't be able to hold out that long before I just buy any (or all!) of these for myself. What running accessory could you not live without?

Replies

• tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I can't live without my Garmin 210 GPS watch!! I love tracking my pace and distance, and the heart rate monitor tells me how many calories I burn!! Love it!!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I need my phone for music and my Runkeep app, my HRM to give me a heads up on my pulse so I know when I'm slacking, and my bluetooth headphones because I hate the wires and love the ability to switch tracks without touching the phone.
  • hal1968
    Options
    My reflective running vest and Planet Bike Superflash Taillight that I hook onto the front of the vest. Safety first. : )

And my iPod with pumping music and running apps.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My armband (holds phone, key) and my Road ID bracelet! Oh and of course my running shoes.
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    ipod loaded with cheesy tunes!
  • Jeanginter
    Options
    I cannot live without my music, and good earbuds.. Recently completed my first marathon, and boy did I need inspiration. :bigsmile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Armband
    Tunes! (iTunes gift card?)
    RoadID
    Earbuds
    Heart rate monitor
    A good hat or visor
    Good socks
    Winter gear
    ~gloves
    ~beanie
    ~headbandearwrap
    ~light fleece vest or jacket

Lights & reflective stuff as others have mentioned if you run in the dark.
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You have a dog? I run with one of my GSDs and what I cannot be without is her K9 harness with saddle bags. She carries what I need on longer runs (water for both of us, tissues,loo paper;-) gel or biscuits and my rain jacket.
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I love my SPI belt; it holds my car keys, inhaler and tissues and is really comfortable.