crying out for help

Options
:cry: well i went over my count today and i am very upset with my self . i did alot of exercises took my kids for a walk with the dog played with the kids and dog too. but we went out to eat and i ate too much. mabie going out to eat is a trigger for me i dono i went over 145 cals :mad: i thought i was doing good . i will say this i havent lost anything eather . im doing the exercises and eatting right ( till tonight :brokenheart: ) i need more of a motivation and support . right now i hate my self please some one be my friend and help me . i feel like im doing this all alone !:brokenheart: my husband and kids are supportive but i think i need more a friend or something ....... i wanna lose the fat

Replies

• lisatownsend
    Options
    :cry: well i went over my count today and i am very upset with my self . i did alot of exercises took my kids for a walk with the dog played with the kids and dog too. but we went out to eat and i ate too much. mabie going out to eat is a trigger for me i dono i went over 145 cals :mad: i thought i was doing good . i will say this i havent lost anything eather . im doing the exercises and eatting right ( till tonight :brokenheart: ) i need more of a motivation and support . right now i hate my self please some one be my friend and help me . i feel like im doing this all alone !:brokenheart: my husband and kids are supportive but i think i need more a friend or something ....... i wanna lose the fat
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Going over by 145 calories is not bad. That won't even make you gain. YOu might retain some extra water cause of the extra sodium but that comes off easy with extra water.
    Don't beat yourself up over this, honestly you really didn't do any damage. Going over calories is going to happen. It's part of life.
    Actually it might give a little boost to your metabalism. I'm on maintenance calories and usually I mix up my calories so they are not the same everyday. ONe day I'll do 1560(what I'm suppose to eat) and then a few days later I'll do 1300 and a few days later I'll even go over a little.
    Did you count your exercise calories? Do you usually? Just make sure your not going under your daily amount to often. That can slow down your weight loss.
    You've lost 9 pounds already that's something to be congratulated about:drinker:
    Keep up the good work and remember slow and steady wins the race:flowerforyou:
    If you ever need to chat I'm here... We are all here:heart:

-Adrienne
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think that we have all felt this way a time or two. especially when we hit those dreadful plateaus. anytime I have one of those days, i don't beat myself up over it anymore. I try to figure out what the problem was and learn from it so that way when I am in that situation again I can make better choices. also just talking to people on this site that are striving for the same goal helps.
  • stormyintn
    stormyintn Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Lisa. I sure do understand. Try to cut yourself a break. I have never learned the right way to eat. My biggest problems - 1) portion control, 2) night time eating, and 3) carbs. How about you? I do not keep track of my "full" trigger well at all. :angry: I have been dealing with weight problems all my life. You would think I'd have it figured out by now - nuhuh! Not me! What I'm trying to say is you are not alone, girl! I understand way too well, what you are going through. Good luck my dear! I hope I have helped some. We can't give up. Just have to keep on keepin' on! :wink:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    its alright hon! everyone goes thru those days! it wont affect your loss much at all, if you are sticking to it every other day of the week! the important thing is that you stay active, and those 145 calories wont even matter! Chin up friend, you WILL get there, it just comes with patience, and getting used to 'counting' and what your normal routine is with this new lifestyle. its a big change, and you will do fine if you just hold yourself accountable (like you are now) but not go overboard, and allow yourself to splurge every now an then, so you dont get bored and just give up! YOu can do it!!!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It's all right. Just drink up some extra water.

Actually, playing around with your kids and exercising and being active all days is better than working out and then hitting the couch...there's that sort of "rebound" effect of the keeping your metabolism up.

Just a tip: next time you're going to go out to eat, figure out WHAT you're going to eat before you go, plan to eat a lot earlier in the day, and drink a big ole glass of water while you're waiting for your order.

Oh yeah - no appetizers! :)

If you only let yourself 145 calories for dinner...of course you were not going to do well...! I can't think of anything on a menu in that range, not even a baked potato. (Well maybe one. Without any toppings.)

It's okay. :heart: :heart:
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    :smile: thanks guys and your right it was only 145 extra so no big deal i was looking at the past couple of days and one or two of them i didnt even eat all the cals that i was aloud so i guess i made up for it today lol :laugh: i just get real deppressed and i need to stop that and live life ! thanks for all of your support !
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    We are all friends and in this together. :wink:
    Make up your mind to change. :happy:
    It is what we do most of the time that will matter. :huh:
    90% Perfect and by the plan :smile:
    10% Human and not perfect :devil:

OK...you are done with your 10% mistake today!!! :noway:
    Get busy with the 90% perfection tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

~ Namaste my friend
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    145 isn't that bad! Just pick yourself up and take a little walk the next day. You sound like you are doing a great job!