6 Month Progress Pics - 50 Pounds!

Options
13»

Replies

• Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You look great! And so does your sister! (pause) wait, she's not your sister? She's your daughter! Oh, sorry, honest mistake, you look so young and beautiful! :wink:
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    well done!!!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    you are so dang pretty! you look amazing.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such hard work to lose 50 in 6 months, you should be so proud and look at what your hard work got you! WOO HOO!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    Wow! You look great! And in just 6 months, amazing!
  • lafolkerts
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work. I just started and I hope I see the progress that you have! Congratulations!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    fantastic work....good job and thanks for sharing : )
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look amazing!! What an incredible amount of weight to lose, I'm so proud of you xxx
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everybody! I was nervous about posting my pictures but you are all so positive and supportive :flowerforyou:
  • banks89202
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • deb151274
    deb151274 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!! you have done really well x
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking great!!
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You're doing a fanastic job!!!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You should be proud... very proud ! ! !

You look beautiful and your loss is wonderfully evident !! Have you met your final goal, or do you plan to lose more?? Do you exercise, or did you just cut back on calories??

Kudos to you ! !:flowerforyou:
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey KJL! Thank you so much! I do exercise. When I started exercising 6 months ago, I began by just walking daily for about 30 minutes. Before long, I was walking for over an hour a day at a fast pace. At that point I decided to do a couch to 5k program (I did Carli's at coolrunning.com for free) and I followed through with that program even though I wasn't sure I'd be able to tackle the following workout almost every time! lol. But I did it! Now I usually run about 30 minutes/3 non-consecutive days per week and I also power walk in between running days quite a bit. I just bought a weight bench recently and plan to get more serious about lifting soon.

For the most part, I eat about 1300 calories/day (I'm a short chick so I think that is enough and I feel satisfied). I cook almost all of my own food so I know that it's wholesome and much 'cleaner' than packaged food or food purchased away from home. I try to just aim for a well balanced diet so I can set a good example for my kiddos.

I'm not at goal yet. I think I'd like to lose about 20 more pounds. Wish me luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!