March SHRED group

Options

Replies

• SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 1 finished. My legs are burning:ohwell: May only be day 4 but already I've noticed I can get further up in my crunches. :happy:
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 just completed and OMG, i am soooo gonna ache tomorrow, my legs were literally shaking whilst doing the slight bent legs and punch outs!! Had to stop a few times on the cardio bits to catch my breath so hoping this improves!!
  • tnewcom
    tnewcom Posts: 58
    Options
    Day 1 level 1 just completed and OMG, i am soooo gonna ache tomorrow, my legs were literally shaking whilst doing the slight bent legs and punch outs!! Had to stop a few times on the cardio bits to catch my breath so hoping this improves!!

Same here! I could barely walk when done they were shaking so bad! I knew i was outta shape but not this bad! DANG!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Doing it tonight! I've done it before off and on. I am going to do Level 1 on Tuesdays, Level 2 on Thursdays and Level 3 on Saturdays. Can't wait!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 Complete! wooo hooo!
    Using 5lb dumbells and loving it! it kicks my butt but I can't wait to see the results.
  • Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Experiencing technical difficulties this morning. Gonna have to try and remember the exercises of phase 2 by heart :huh: ...

This workout is great :) I'm already seeing a lot more definition on my arms (my less fatty area :tongue: ) I always use the heaviest weights I can, in order to reach fatigue or even failure at the end of the set. My belly and love handles are still there, but they seem less flabby.
    How about you?
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Overslept this morning :( so unless my living room is empty when I get home from work tonight at 9pm (I work 12 hour days not just really lazy lol) then I'll have to put Day 2 off till tomorrow and do my C25K tonight instead. Am ancouraged by all the comments about how ppl are starting to find it easier tho. My plan is to power through tomorrow and the weekend so if all goes to plan I'll do it 5/5.5 days this week. Wish me luck x
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh and I bought my weights last night .5kg's - not sure how much that is in lb's but figure it's a start. Once it stops hurting I'll move up the scale and get a set of 1kg's!
  • Seminole109
    Options
    Day 3! My arms hurt so much after this morning's Shred that it took me three tries to be able to hold my arms up long enough to pull my hair back!
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 level 1 and I noticed a differnece from today and yesterday when it came to having to stop and take a breather. I am doing much better. I am really looking forward to this now. I may even do more cardio outside of the 30 day shred. LOL
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    DAY 2 LEVEL 1 COMPLETED TODAY! and must admit it was a little easier than yesterday but still cant work through the 2 mins cardio without stopping for a quick breather! Less shaking in the legs tonight so that was better but boy do my legs ache stairs today = not good!!!!!
  • ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Options
    I start day 1 level 1 tomorrow and I am looking forward to it - so tired today after a majorly busy shift last night.
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hey guys, jumping in a few days late. Did D4L1 this morning. FINALLY was able to go through the whole thing with 3 lbs weights, but still cant do the second round of pushups or side lunges. But I am already seeing improvement, both in endurance (dont feel like passing out during the punches) and body (my arms are already starting to tone a little, or I'm being very optimistic). Still a little sore, but I've started doing 20 minutes of yoga before the Shred and that helps a little. Have also been keeping track of my calories and really trying not to go over. Now if I could just quit smoking, I will be unstoppable.
  • tnewcom
    tnewcom Posts: 58
    Options
    L1D2...DONE! i did better than yesterday! not so great at the kicking your a@@ part! lol or the jumping jacks so if i cant do them i just jog in place that way i keep my heartrate up! Cant wait to see how i do 2morrow!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Just did D1L1 and my arms and legs feel like Jello! Even typing this feels like a workout! I took my before pics afterward so I hope I notice a difference!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I forgot how much I love this workout. I was only going to do it T/Th/Sa but after getting back into it yesterday I did Level 2 today. I love the 30 day shred. Tomorrow I will do level 3, rest Friday and then I think I am going to do a different JM video on saturday morning that is about an hour long. So glad to be back into the shred workout!!!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I got in my Shred yesterday but forgot to post it here. My nutrition was right on & I got in all my water too.

Now, if only today goes as well!

BTW, you gals rock! I see everyone posting about their progress & it inspires me! :bigsmile: So, keep those posts coming!

D5L1 done yesterday. D6L1 will be this afternoon after work.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    didn't do my workout yesterday and today might be difficult too but will try my best as I will get home much later than usual.
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    just finished L1D3... It is getting a little easier each day. :smile: Yay! In the last circuit of cardio, and I know by then the intensity has come down, where we do 30 seconds of jumping jacks,30 boxing, 30 jump rope, etc., I can actually do that, * ALL * of it....But, in the beginning, between the push ups and the jumping jacks, I struggle here to catch my breath! WHEW! I think the best part of this whole thing is what a great workout we are getting in just a short time! Good luck everyone....keep pushing yourself! :bigsmile:
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done this morning. Was able to ALMOST finish the second set of pushups and am very close to doing the second set of side lunge with the arm raises. Seeing improvement every day, and I saw 157 on the scale this morning which I havent seen for a few months. Getting closer to kicking my own butt during the cardio!