more than 100lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Ldavies85
    Ldavies85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 lbs and still have about 70-80 more to go.
    So I'm close to the same total loss that you want. :D
  • kaymarie78
    Options
    I started out with over a hundred pounds to lose! Still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I started my healthy eating lifestyle I had approximately 200 pounds to lose. I am "just about" halfway there. 97 down and 103ish to go. :wink: I honestly don't know what my final weight will be. I have a "number" in mind, but since I have been overweight my entire life I have no idea what I will look and feel like at that number. It is just a 'number' and I may want to lose more or stop sooner. We shall see.

To all of you out there who have a lot of weight to lose, don't think about the number on the scale. To be successful you have to change your mindset. YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET! You are changing your life. You are becomming a better and healthier you! Losing weight is just a happy side effect of that. Stay positive, stay focused and you will succeed.

Please add me if you like. I love to have friends to motivate me and that I can motivate back. :flowerforyou:
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Lost 25 pounds so far. And still have a long way to go!

You Can do it!
  • Kkleo2102
    Options
    Hey! I have over 100 pounds to lose. Since I started 3 years ago, I've lost 70. Now I have about 170 more to go.
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is totally achievable! I have lost 210 pounds so far and I still have a ways to go. There are a lot of people in the same boat. :)
    Feel free to add me if you like.
    :flowerforyou:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    i have lost about 120 pounds over the past two years through MFP but still have a ways to go. Losing 100 pounds is a big goal....too big for me in fact so i set smaller goals of 20 pounds and did not allow myself to think of anything else. We can all lose 20 pounds right?? then when i met that goal i would set another one. Anyway, that is what is working for me along with logging all my foods, getting active and staying in touch on MFP for encouragment
    I beleive we can reach our goals if we work TOGETHER!!
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There is a whole group of us over here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose
  • dlveck
    dlveck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's me! I have almost exactly 100 lbs to lose...and I just started. By just started, I mean I'm in it a week! But I'm motivated and determined! Thanks everyone for letting me know that I'm not the only one!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hey there, When I started I had about 120 or so pounds to lose. I have lost almost 60lbs now and I am about half way there. It feels so great! Feel free to add me for support!
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to loose is my goal. Ive lost about 25 so far. so are in the same boat :)
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started my weight loss journey April 1, 2011. It has taken me over a year but I have finally hit goal. I have lost 136lbs. When you think of losing 100+lb, that seems like such a huge and daunting task. Break your goals down smaller, they will seem more manageable. I wanted to be my wedding weight, then under 200lbs, then my teenage weight, then 100lbs down, just keep making new goals and reaching them. It seems much more manageable that way. Feel free to send me a friend request, I can be a great motivator.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Loss 11, 100 to go.
    Feel free to add me. I need all the friends I can get.
  • pbear71252
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well. It's a process for sure but sticking with it is key!
  • SchizophrenicDream
    Options
    im with ya, im 256 with a goal weight of 140. its gonna be one long road but im ready!
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything to lose, but I've lost about 179 lbs.

You can do it.
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about the same amount. Feel free to add me
  • TennisQtpye
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Add me if u like.
  • TennisQtpye
    Options
    im with ya, im 256 with a goal weight of 140. its gonna be one long road but im ready!

I'm in the same boat. Add me if u like
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. My starter goal was 100 lbs. :)