Drinks Anyone?????

Options
13»

Replies

• AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Try Diet Coke and Rum. Or my personal fave, Vodka Soda with a little lime :)
  • rafqahachem
    Options
    Thank God I'm not alone. Try some blended scotch/whiskey 69 cals per ounce.
  • ShannaHeidelberg
    Options
    I drink Gin and Key Lime Zero Water from Wal Mart! Tastes great and the zero water has no sodium, where diet tonic does. I asked the manager at the bar I go to if she would buy it in addition to the diet tonic.
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love white wine on a Sat night but its the munching that goes with it... and if i overdo it then its the hangover munchies the next day as well!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I drink what I drink and just try to burn off the calories :drinker: . I did lose 6 lbs the month I went without drinking (gained 3 of them back :frown: ) but I try to stick to drinking only on weekends and only having 1-2 the entire weekend.
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I work out so I can drink. ;)
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    I am having to quit drinking :(( Found that until I reach my goal weight, I simply flop 5 lbs. back and forth.
    If you do drink, vanilla or whipped cream vodka and diet orange soda is only 64 calories :))

Same for me. It doesn't matter what I do or how well I am doing, if alcohol is involved my weight fluctuates waaaay too much!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I love white wine on a Sat night but its the munching that goes with it... and if i overdo it then its the hangover munchies the next day as well!

same for me..it's the cravings that seem to go along with the wine..hmmmm some brie cheese would be nice...etc. etc...oh well...just have to make calorie allowances.
  • dmarhal
    dmarhal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Decide how badly you need or want it. It's a lot of empty calories.
    One glass of wine every other day is heart protection maybe. but
    is that why you're doing it? I have learned to love water and that's
    what I usually drink when out with others. I will admit the jokes
    are not as funny always with water. It's all about choices.
  • dmarhal
    dmarhal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes, Crystal light makes it. It's not bad.
  • doubleduofa
    doubleduofa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It might bloat you if you have too much, so be careful and hydrate (still takes me 2-3 days to lose the bloat).

I stick with red wine, but I think light beers, crystal light lemonade with iced tea vodka (or with iced tea and vodka if you don't want to buy the Jeremiah Weed), vodka tonic or club soda with lime, or rum and diet soda are acceptable.
  • ramonapearce
    ramonapearce Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh my, ain't THAT the truth! Olives, or a cheese stick here and a cracker there or a pretzel. Yeah it's hard for me to drink wine and not want to enjoy all that usually goes with it!