50 Day Goal - Want to join me??

Options

Replies

• momof3kiddos34
    Options
    I would love to join. I actually have exactly 18 pounds to go and would love to have it done by Christmas!!
  • Calmom2000
    Options
    :smile: I want to join in, I need to be in the 100's to be taken off my diabetes medication that is 40 lbs away from 199. Sign me up :smile:
  • Calmom2000
    Options
    do i need to do anything to join in?
  • kjm123079
    Options
    I would love to join. I would love to lose 20 but I think 15 is more likely. Feel free to add me (any one) :)
  • superpoo
    superpoo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me, please! I just started and I have 30 lbs to lose. Since I've just started, it's so hard to not give in to those temptations. But since the past few days, I've been strong.
    I hope I continue this way.

Good luck to us all!
  • MelotD
    MelotD Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in!! 30 pounds is my goal! I have over 50 pounds of post-partum weight to lose.
  • jkil21590
    Options
    I'd like to join! I've got 16 lbs to lose and all I want for Christmas is to get rid of them!
  • hcurnutte22
    Options
    Add me!! My goal is 90 lbs. I have a long way to go as I have just started and I am having difficulty setting goals in my dieting and sticking to them as well.
  • mcfadyenxxx
    mcfadyenxxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love this. Would love to lose 16 lbs ! Add me :smile:
  • carlythielke
    carlythielke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    new to this from yesterday.............would love to join in.............want to lose 20 lbs by christmas:smile:
  • Goddessj17
    Options
    35 lbs in 50 days for me! I'm in!
  • splkar75
    splkar75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey :-) I would love to join u in this challenge. Add me please :-)
  • i ve been here just over 100 days and lost 8 pounds but have noticed a big difference in my body, its not all about the scale!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added if you still have room. I need to lose about 20 lbs.
  • rscanlon12
    rscanlon12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm brand new to MFP and am super motivated right now to stick with healthy changes, but I'm sure I'm going to need encouragement during the holidays!
  • stjforeman
    Options
    Absolutely! I have 15 pounds to go until I reach 100 pounds lost, I would absolutely love to have it all done by Christmas. This is a great idea, then we can motivate each other.
  • nestlingmagnet
    nestlingmagnet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm new to this and to MFP but this sounds like a great way to see some effects! I'm going to aim for 10lbs in 50 days.

EDIT: Also, anyone in this thread, feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • pookimonkey
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Meelrea
    Meelrea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me in too, 10lb goal.
  • slretherford
    slretherford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, anyone feel free to add me :)