Hi, new here with lots to lose, friends please!

Hi, my name is Nat, and I am new to myfitnesspal... just getting to grips with how this site works, and I would love some friends, especially those who have quite a lot to lose (like me!) I am a busy mum of two young girls, and I live in Oxford, England. Please add me!

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Keep searching and they'll appear. Every now and the *bump your post which brings you to the top of message board :)
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Welcome Diva!!! U will rock it mom of 3 young boys here who r 5,3,2 and I started at 268 and am now 213.8 my goal is 135 so a bit more to go;)!! Would love to be your friend!!!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Hi Nat! Welcome. Sending a friend request your way....YOU CAN DO THIS! :)
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Hi Nat, I am Amanda...Nice to meet u. I log in everyday and I post everyday. My diary is open for ideas and suggestions. I post everything i eat the good and bad. Send me a request my way. I am one month in with 10.7 lbs lost. Join me on my journey
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Hi Nat im Jen 3 children 11, 7, 7 and work started at 299 now im 223 started this in May 2012 and still a looonnggg way to go but all my MFP friends are fab and keep me going looking at pics and chatting about the battle we all face helps feel free to add me :) the more the merrier xx
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    You can do this ! Just take one day at a time . One meal at a time . I lost all my weight on this site it works , just stick to it . You will fall off the wagon , but please get back up and start again.
  • rscanlon12
    rscanlon12 Posts: 9 Member
    Friend request sent! I'm also brand new with lots to lose and looking for friends to motivate : )