Options
    its not just about pounds.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    5 cheese macaroni and cheese and mashed potatos
  • Calliesmom1
    Options
    My mom's homemade fudge...she makes it all through the holidays. Don't know how im gonna survive. :/
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I would drink a ton of wine, and get chinese food every Saturday and then have steak and eggs covered in cheese sauce with.a side of homefries and an english muffin every Sunday morning. And then probably die of a heart attack at 50 lol
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Movie theatre popcorn drenched in butter.
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Family sized portion of Stouffer's lasagna and endless garlic bread. I use to eat that until it was coming out my ears.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Bread and butter!! It's my weakness!! I loveeee fresh bread more than almost anything :)

THIS!!
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    First take a jalapeno, fill it with cheese, wrap it in bacon, deep fry it, cover it with cheese, wrap it with bacon, stuff it into a Twinkie, deep fry it, warp in bacon, stuff into a P'zone (with extra cheese ^_^), drenched in salsa, covered in pepperoni stitched together with string cheese, deep fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with a side of diet love ;)
  • RafterRattler
    Options
    I would indulge in not having to come to this website every freakin' day to log my food!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I would eat loads of chocolate and tortillas with a buckets of mcdonalds sweet tea! Not necessarily all together ;-)
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    First take a jalapeno, fill it with cheese, wrap it in bacon, deep fry it, cover it with cheese, wrap it with bacon, stuff it into a Twinkie, deep fry it, warp in bacon, stuff into a P'zone (with extra cheese ^_^), drenched in salsa, covered in pepperoni stitched together with string cheese, deep fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with a side of diet love ;)

lmao this is my favourite!! sounds good too ;)
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Hummus and pita chips

and/or

cheese

and/or

wine

and/or

Southern Comfort
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    ice cream, candy and chocolate
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    peanut butter! straight from the jar!
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Margaritas, Chinese food, pizza, red velvet cake and anything wrapped in bacon!
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    Chocolate, ice cream, potatoes, bread and peanut butter. oh and tim hortons's iced cappuccinos, of course.
  • aqua_marine_light
    Options
    easy......Reese Cup Blizzards from DQ!!!!! :P
  • JOHNJMOYER
    Options
    I would go to Pizza Uno in Orlando Florida and have them fire up the pizza ovens cause their deep dish pizzas are the best I ever had....
  • bajajen
    Options
    HAHAHA!
  • JOHNJMOYER
    Options
    And, of course, I would put my chair right near the coke fountain so I can get my refills faster !