Weight loss rewards?

Options
2»

Replies

• wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to a small tattoo at 50 lbs lost. Plans for another at 100 lbs. I've purchased new clothes, just a few basics. I like the idea of a spa day down the line. will have to think up some others :)
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    I want to make a list of ways to reward myself all the way up to my goal weight. I think at my 10 pound mark I want to treat myself to an expensive pair of boots I've been admiring forever. I have a ways to go before I reach my goal weight though, so that means I need to think of some fun treats to work towards. Does anyone have a list or any ideas to share?

yeah!! for me a stunning LOMBARGHINI :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    thinking a tattoo for when my body is looking toned. a cute one tho.

you know those little black soot balls from studio ghibli. maybe some of those.
  • tinagn
    tinagn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Personally I treat myself w/ some nice new clothes! Sports gear, new dresses and whatnot
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to make a list of ways to reward myself all the way up to my goal weight. I think at my 10 pound mark I want to treat myself to an expensive pair of boots I've been admiring forever. I have a ways to go before I reach my goal weight though, so that means I need to think of some fun treats to work towards. Does anyone have a list or any ideas to share?

For me, its nails, then hair and when i am at my goal weight a brand new wardrobe
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Anything non-food that fits your budget would work: vacation, shoes, spa day, lingerie, etc.

I really don't have tangible items as goal "rewards" just the notion of personal satisfaction from accomplishing something I set out to do.
  • chaosqueen01
    chaosqueen01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I will ahve a very nice photo shooting. And since I have a voucher for it, I have to reach my goal until February.

On my way there, there are books, CDs and a very special dress, but this is more a reward for getting rid of the mess in my working room.
  • aussiemegs82
    Options
    A chocolate cake and case of oreos for me.

If I give you money, will you go halvesies?
    I don't recommend making food rewards, it sets a bad precendent and puts you in the mind set that bad food is a treat.

There is no such thing as "bad food". I'm sorry you have that problem.

"Less than healthy food'...is that better? God. Is it necessary to nit pick and be so condescending? Feel better now? I gave my opinion, if you didn't like it you could have kept scrolling. I am sorry you have that problem...the one where you have to jump on people to make yourself feel better about yourself.
  • mackzaj
    mackzaj Posts: 42
    Options
    A trip to Las Vegas was my reward (in June 2012)

My final reward is a little black dress, Calvin Klein
    I got it last weekend, size 2!
    From a size 28W down to size 2!

WOW! Congratulations! Do you ever deserve it!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Someone once said, "Never reward yourself with food. You're not a dog." Not that I really take that into consideration, really. If I've had a good week I get some TCBY or a pumpkin spice latte.

Other goals are clothes (mainly because you have to because of the weight loss). Getting a manicure/pedicure (or spa treatment). Special trip somewhere. Tanning membership (I don't want to hear about the negatives to it lol). My ultimate goal is to have a photoshoot once I've hit my goal weight, but that won't be for a little while yet lol. Couple people I've known have down a piercing or tattoo.

Just wish we didn't have to pay for the rewards!!!

I plan to do a photo shoot as well when I reach my goal!