50 Day Goal - Want to join me??

Options

Replies

• NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I wanna play too! I don't kmow if I have 18lbs left to loose but I will give it my all and promise to help others as well.
  • mnightingale1
    mnightingale1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. What do I have to lose, oh wait.....haha. Bad Joke. I have plenty of those.
  • PrettyinNude
    PrettyinNude Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am trying to lose 15-20ibs by Christmas.
  • tiffanepiphany
    tiffanepiphany Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I wanna play!! Count me in!
  • 2feelfitnfab
    Options
    Add me PLEASE... I am so up for shedding 12 bs and getting fit for christmas..

PS I am also looking for friends ... soo is there anyone out there who is in need of some help to stay motivated ... we could help each other... feel free to add me
  • halffullpgh
    halffullpgh Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am in! 20 lbs by Christmas seems a bit high for me (mostly because I am afraid of being disappointed) but I need something to motivate me. Is there a structure to the contest?

Please anyone participating - add me!
  • PhilipHall
    PhilipHall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Does Dec 21st sound good?
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    add me I got like 50 lbs I would love to lose. Shoppingdiva2011.
  • Shespretty
    Shespretty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! :) I have a total of about 50 to lose but I'll start with 18lbs in 50 days. :) THANKS!
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I gladly join you! I've just begun and need to lose at least 60 pounds. Getting a battery today for the scale! Woot woot!
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'll set a goal of 15 lbs, but I'd be happy with a pants size... The first 20 has been a very long, slow process... Feel free to add me! :)
  • joautin4
    Options
    I am joining you for myself & my husband. We need the motivation & information here on your blog to get us moving, count us in!
  • julieparent
    Options
    Oh this sounds like a great idea. I seem to be easliy distracted too, and need to focus on ME more and less on the demands of my family and job -- because unless I am happy and healthy, then they aren't getting the best of me. So, having said that, count me in!
  • 1955Doris
    Options
    Hey lets buddy up I am also trying to get off that MEFORMAN...............I've lost 30lbs since Jan but just joined here a while back
    and looking for all kinds of support.........My goal is 20lbs by xmas.................thanks and walk everyday.........
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'll join up too. I want to lose 20lbs by Christmas. :) Good luck everyone!!
  • Annaminus20
    Options
    Yes yes yes! I NEED to lose those last 20 lbs by Christmas. Just started and trying to get the hang of things (again). Need to get my life in order, structure and all that stuff :) Pick regular days on which I work out, only buy healthy foods and most impotant: do not procrastinate!
  • Danay1980
    Options
    I will definitely join. Count me in.
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    I'll join! and anyone else can add me. no such thing as too much motivation!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sweet!! We've got a highly motivated group started! Please find us on the groups page - we're called "50 Day Challenge!!" and we have a picture of a pear and some weights! So excited to "lose" with you all!!
  • missvixxen
    missvixxen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think this goal sounds amazing. I'll join the club :)