30 lbs lost...33 more to go...almost halfway there!!

Options
Hey everyone. These success stories and progress pics always motivate me so much to keep going. So, since I have met me 30 lbs gone by Halloween goal, I thought I would also share a progress post to hopefully motivate people! The first two pictures are me at my heaviest (183). The last pic is from a week ago when I went to a haunted house. I was 29 pounds down that day. The last picture is today, 30 pounds down. Currently I am at 153. My goal is to be at 120. I still have a long way to go but it is so motivating to see all my hard work paying off! This is my first time posting pics on this site so I hope it works! :)

The first picture is from Easter of this year. I'm in the tan shirt.

DSCN4695.jpg

The second one is from the AWOLNATION concert I went to in May of this year. I am the one on the right.

th_0503122316.jpg

This is my most recent pic, a little over a week ago at a haunted house. I am in the red hoodie.

halloween.jpg

This is from today, 30 pounds down! 153 lbs is my weight here. Nowhere near where I want to be but so much further than I was!

edited.jpg

Replies

• DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    DSCN4695.jpg

The second one is from the AWOLNATION concert I went to in May of this year. I am the one on the right.
    0503122316.jpg

This is my most recent pic, a little over a week ago at a haunted house. I am in the red hoodie.
    halloween.jpg

I was able to open the pictures for you, but don't know about the sizing. Sorry.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    Thanks for helping....the second cut me out. I will try to resize and repost! Thanks a ton for the help though!! :)
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You need to use lower case img in both places.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Awesome change, can see a real difference. Looking great.
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Awesome work little lady! You look amazing! WooHoo - keep at it! :drinker:
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • Lor213
    Lor213 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! I was also 183.6 at my heaviest back in May of this year. I have lost 20lbs since then and have plateaued over the last month. I too also want to get down to 120-130 since I am so short (5'1). Keep up the good work!!!!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? 153 pounds looks much better on you than it does on me. I am 5 feet. I started at 163 and am currently at 153.5. My goal is 120.
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    looking good lady!
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    WOW!! great job! You look fantastic. It's really obvious in the second photo where you can really see where you lost the weight in your face! Super work! Keep it up!
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    How tall are you? 153 pounds looks much better on you than it does on me. I am 5 feet. I started at 163 and am currently at 153.5. My goal is 120.

I'm 5'2 1/4"
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I started my weight loss journey in July and have already come this far so I think my goal to be at 120 by the end of next summer is very reachable!! :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yay. What exercise are you finding the best? Great to be halfway there. I am nearly half way there too :smile:
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    Yay. What exercise are you finding the best? Great to be halfway there. I am nearly half way there too :smile:

I usually exercise 6 days a week. I do walking/jogging intervals 5-6 days per week. I do circuit training 4-5 days per week. I recently finished the 30 day shred and the results from that were amazing! It's very hard and painful, but well worth it. I am constantly switching my workouts up because I get bored easily.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!