Meal planning website/smartphone app

Options
NorthWoodsLee
NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
I saw somewhere on MFP a link to a website that provides meal planning and menus for healthy eating and automatically generates a shopping list based on your selections. I don't think it was Food on the Table, though I might try that. Does anyone know of such a website/application?

Thanks,

NorthWoodsLee

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • fordluvnangel79
    fordluvnangel79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The only thing that comes to mind is emeals.com, but I dont know if you get to choose your items or if they just automatically send you a list every week. I'm not sure if they have an app, either.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    ziplist.com
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • NorthWoodsLee
    NorthWoodsLee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The only thing that comes to mind is emeals.com, but I dont know if you get to choose your items or if they just automatically send you a list every week. I'm not sure if they have an app, either.

emeals is the one I was looking for! Thanks much! I'll also try ziplist.com and any others that get mentioned. My two daughters need to lose weight, too, and my wife is very busy herself with work and grad school. I've been eating healthy, but we haven't been doing nearly as good a job as we should to ensure that the whole family eats well. I'm hoping emeals or something like it can help us plan, stay organized, efficiently buy groceries, and cook healthy meals.

Thanks!
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options

emeals is the one I was looking for! Thanks much! I'll also try ziplist.com and any others that get mentioned. My two daughters need to lose weight, too, and my wife is very busy herself with work and grad school. I've been eating healthy, but we haven't been doing nearly as good a job as we should to ensure that the whole family eats well. I'm hoping emeals or something like it can help us plan, stay organized, efficiently buy groceries, and cook healthy meals.

Thanks!

Ziplist is free... just FYI, and it takes a little while to get all your recipes entered and saved but once they're all in the database then you can plan you menus for two weeks in about 10 minutes and then have the grocery list ready. My family is all pretty picky so emeals would never work for me. I like being about to pick my own meals.