Want more friends who are dieting, but not "dieting" :)

Options

Replies

• smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Don't be offended if I do avoid certain foods though - I only avoid them because they make me ill. :)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey there I log in everyday, I am motivated and determined to get this done. I don't see this as a diet, it is a life change!!!! :) Anyone here that would like to add me please feel free to add me !!!!! :)
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I just posted about my diet non-diet this morning!
    Fad diets and crazy eating programs are just beyond me.

I aim to find normal healthy things to eat that I love so I'm never "missing out" when I want something.
    I made home-made pizza last night - my fav!

I am always looking for new and interetsings things to eat
    Add me if you like. I've never used this site socially but it seems like it would be fun and helpful.
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Happy for all the great responses and friend requests! I'm glad there are others out there who haven't sworn off naughty foods.... I just want to have friends who don't go bananas when they see "processed foods" and "chemicals" in my diary! Like many of you I still eat my veggies and lean protein but there's nothing wrong with treats!! I eat a cup of red velvet frozen yogurt twice a week, and I have been known to hit up the Wendy's drive-thru... what's so bad about that?! Yay for being sensible dieters!!
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    oh this sounds like me all over. and if anyone else wants to ad me also please do :)
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I still drink beer and eat pizza! *gasp*

I dont comment on everyone, but i post and log daily & always answer messages daily! Feel free to add me!

I workout 5 days a wek, but dont always log that because its not always cardio and i dont have a HRM yet.. and, i dont eat my exercise calories back yet.. lol.

I have no filter though, so you have been warned. LOL

My diary is open, and i just had a cheat weekend.. i log EVERYTHING so dont be shocked. lol
  • jfthomas76
    jfthomas76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I feel the same way! Anyone else on thsi post can add me too
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm the exact same way. Here's the thing, I LOVE ice cream. And not the low-fat, low sugar kind either, the real deal (Bluebell Vanilla Bean is sooo good). So I've never looked at dieting as I need to deprive myself of food I enjoy. I love veggies and I love fresh fruit and eating healthy foods, but I also love a coke every now and then or a good well-made burger. I just eat those things in moderation, while still cutting back calories and exercising.

I'm glad to see that there are others here who feel the same. Anyone else can add me as well!

That bluebell vanilla is ahhhmazing! Nom! Anyone can add me, I'm a Midwestern girl who will not give up potatoes. :love:
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I eat nachos every couple of weeks and even a beer now and then! :D I have definitely changed what I eat since joining this site but can't say I have cut our anything except meat (and I wasn't a big meat eater to start off with, so it really wasn't that big of a deal!). I'll send you a request. I think I have logged on every day for 100 and some days now... I will be busy for the next few weeks finishing up school but I will be supportive, nonetheless! :smile:
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can get on a three or four day roll of eating "clean" but then I have the moments where i could kill for some M&Ms... I'm pretty sure they should be a class (whatever the most addicting level is) narcotic. I found that just eating in moderation over a longer period keeps me from wolfing down everything i come into contact with later on..

though M&MS still get to me every now and then. lol
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    sounds about right, feel free to add me!
  • LaPirinola
    Options
    I love this post! This is a more realistic way to live. I am dieting, but I still enjoy Fat Friday with my family where we just have the best cheat meal ever. Whatever we want. And I have 100 calories per day of fun food. My sweet tooth won't let me have it any other way. :tongue:
  • shannonmci
    shannonmci Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like my eating/exercise plan! Please add me if you want!! :)
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    thats how I already lost 50lbs. everybody feel free to add me!
  • margarita953
    margarita953 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I've found that the best approach to weight loss for me is everything in moderation. If I deprive myself of something that makes me just want it even more. I don't want to give up on the occasional treat and alcohol...life wouldn't be fun for me if I had to do that. So anyone who is reading this, feel free to add me too! :)
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you want...because the day I give up my "monthly" chocolate will be the day they stick my cold dead body in the ground (probably clutching a reeses big cup)
  • JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • bunsen_honeydew
    bunsen_honeydew Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm just being more aware of what I eat in general, but my biggest priority is getting my exercise in every day
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well hey! We have the same tagline!! It's fate! :)
  • FitFabFlirty92
    FitFabFlirty92 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me! :) I eat a little bit of everything and I'm still losing weight! Doing anything to restrictive just wouldn't work for me. I'd be happy to add you. ^_^