Exercises to Do at Home?

Options
Hi -

I need some suggestions for exercise that can be done at home for days where I can't make it to the gym or take the dogs for a walk. Something I can spend like 15 minutes doing just to burn a few extra calories that doesn't take a lot of space as our house is fairly small. Thanks for the suggestions!

Replies

• becomingkateblog
    Options
    I would love ideas like this too! I know that one member mentioned jumping jacks while watching tv..
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing the 30 day shred... It's free on YouTube. I'm almost done... 4 more days. It's 27 minutes
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I do Jillian Michael's workouts. I've done and completed the 30DS.. around 27 minutes/day and just started Ripped in 30.. around 34 minutes/day along with Yoga Meltdown.. around 34/every other day. Not a lot of space required and not a lot of time, but GREAT results!
  • mkbarnes1775
    mkbarnes1775 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I had no idea I could find the 30DS on youtube, maybe I'll check that out tonight. I typically either go to the gym at lunch or take a walk at night but once in awhile, like today, something interfered with lunch and I'm pulling single parent duty tonight as my husband is off with friends. And, on top of it, my lunch interference was a lunch date where I ate more than I should have so I really want to do something tonight.
  • tigs728
    tigs728 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nerdfitness.com looks good to me although not yet got underway myself :wink: - http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/