Newbie, needing support! Please?

Options
Hi everyone!
My name's Sara, 18 years of age and I joined TODAY! Really nervous.
I have always been an overeater since being a kid, and now I'm going to do something about it.
I currently weigh in at a blob of 182 POUNDS, which lets not joke around, is big for my age. I have a massive belly. I really want to lose some weight and I need some support!!

GOAL WEIGHT, 140 POUNDS, lets do it!

Some support in return for some support, please :)

Replies

• rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal!Being healthy is a great goal feel free to add me.
  • deemommiii
    Options
    Welcome!Feel free to add me. We are all in this together:)
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome im 18 too :p feel free to add me
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site.

stick to it and you got this!!!

welcome and good luck!

feel free to add me
  • schivis
    schivis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of your support network. Please add me.
  • ztdavis82
    ztdavis82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. Did my first round of Weight Watchers at 18. Followed by two more rounds through college. Definitely feel free to add me.

Just try to log as consistently and honestly as possible. If you go over one day, you can easily adjust the next. Even two steps forward, one step back is ok, as long as you're moving forward.
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Great place for support & motivation. Feel free to add me to your online pals! I can use the extra motivation too..... =)
  • LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey we are here to help! add me if ya like! I only have 13lbs left to go but i started at 35lbs to lose!
  • janinealfke
    Options
    welcome to myfitnesspal...this site is awesome. Please feel free to friend me and I will support you all I can....you can do this!!! You just have to make up your mind that you are going to do it, and it's that simple. I'm here for you, anytime you need it....I am also on facebook. My name here is janinealfke and my facebook name is JanineWhitakerAlfke...probably no caps but not sure....message me anytime....!!
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always willing to pitch in support. Add me if you like.
  • saraeliza_
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This is awesome!
    I tried a weight watchers meeting once myself, never liked it. It was full of skinny people wanting a bikini body!
    Its good to have this network on here! :D
  • Lennox497
    Lennox497 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You have step one in the books by making the choice to make a change. MFP is a great place to start and also to find like minded people.
  • magsi25
    magsi25 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a good bit older at 43 but same start and goal weights. Could be in competition.lol.
  • kaelynAvery
    kaelynAvery Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started this at 185lbs, im 22. After having two kids i realized i needed to change! My goal is 140 also and i am at 160 right now! I would love to help you reach your goals! Feel free to add me too! =]]
  • akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is the best place to be for motivation and support. Welcome. You can do!
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 19, my starting weight was 163lbs (about 1 month ago), current weight is 154lbs and first goal weight is 132lbs......so if you like, feel free to add me....can motivate and help each other...:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Goal weight is 140. Let's do this together!
  • momof4greatkids1
    momof4greatkids1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me! We have about the same amount of weight to lose. You will do great. Please, please please OH PLEASE do not speak of yourself your any of your physical attributes in a negative manner! Positivity! It's very important!
  • RDHome224
    Options
    I just started a week ago, 24 at 200 pounds and 5'3 so I'm on the same track as you 160 first goal, you can add me and we can encourage each other, anyone who wants to encourage me can add me actually lol
  • vcferlita
    Options
    Welcome. Stay focused. You can do this.