Any 5'5" - 5'7" people looking to lose ~20 pounds?

Options

Replies

• _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm a little shorter than you (5'4") but with the same weight goal and also in need of friends--add me please!!
  • sunshine_eve
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and looking to lose 20 - 30 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5'7" and want to be down 20 lbs by the end of the year. I'm halfway there. My UGW is 143-145. I log everyday (minus my week while on vacation).

Be warned I am a sugar addict (trying to get it under control) and don't deprive myself. SO my diary shows the good and the bad =)

Add me if you like :flowerforyou:

I'm a sugar addict too - I admire your honesty. I'd like to lose at least 14 by Christmas and I am 5ft 11 and a half!
  • BoobytrapKaz
    Options
    Hi, i'm 5'8 looking to lose 29lbs.

Feel free to add me :)
  • kaenanjai
    Options
    Hi! i gained 70 pounds in my pregnancy.. usually 130ish but now im at 168- 4 months after delivery. I was thin most of my life. I'm 5'6.5 as well. I would like some friends for some encouragement cause this is to hard!! lol
  • DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am 5'5 and looking to lose about 20-30 lbs. Please feel free to add me. We can all use encouragement and people to ask for insight.
  • MacrosGirl
    MacrosGirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello,

You should join my group, starting Nov 1 - it's all about eating right, motivation, accountability, exercise, etc, etc. It is for any one looking to maintain their weight to weight loss of how ever much they need!!! It's going to be a great group.
  • AcaciaC18
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 165 lbs...looking to get down to about 145 :)
  • nayrairam
    Options
    I am 5'5 looking to lose 20. Add me
  • 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" 1/2 and could definitely use some support and encouragement. i am certain that dieting with others would really help me. I have a goal of also losing 20 pounds. It seemed to have come from nowhere! Well..not really...I really got lazy over these past couple of years. Please feel free to ADD ME!! I would love to share stories and motivation! :happy:
  • cvroessler
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'6 trying to lose 27 pounds! Always looking for more friends to help my progress
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been on here a little over a month and I'm looking for some more friends (preferably ones who like to comment on other people and those with open diaries so I can get some ideas).

I'm 5' 6.5" and started out wanting to lose 21 pounds - I've lost six already. :) I'm looking for friends who have similar weight loss goals to me so I can relate. :)

Yay! Feel free to add me!

You must be my long lost twin! I'm also 5' 6.5" looking to lose 21 pounds and have lost 6 so far! I'm 22 years old, started at 141 and want to get down to 120 lb. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    5'6"-ish
    Started the site about two months ago, looking to lose 30 lbs or so? Now I'm done to 19 left to lose.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller, 5'8 and my starting weight was 141.3 on Oct 22 and hope to get down to 120. I am 135.8 today :) I'm doing low carb (allowing veggies and fruit)/high lean protein/low fat/low calorie diet.
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I fit in here too! 5'6 looking to lose 20+ish lbs :)
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some people to become friends with to encourage each other ...also I want to lose right now at first 230-20lbs and I'm 5'6...and with my shape I think around 30-40lbs more at the Max but my first goal is to lose 30-20lbs and then see how I feel and
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2 and would like to lose at least 20 lbs but 30 lbs would make me at my ideal weight! It's taken me 6 yrs to lose the 40 lbs that have already come off so the last 20 I think will be a slow process for me. Feel free to add me.
  • joywo
    joywo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and wanting to lose 10, 15, then 20 lbs. I've been looking for some like sized/goaled people too. Please friend me.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me with a note... I am 26, 5'5" and have lost 13. Looking to lose about 20 to 25 more.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6 and I'm looking to lose another 15-25 lbs ish. :)