Introducing myself

Options
hello everyone-looking forward to finally doing this! :bigsmile:

Replies

• samaravalentine
    Options
    Hi everyone - just got going today. Downloaded app for my iphone and feeling very motivated!
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck! Add me for support if you want!!
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Hello everyone!! This is my first time on message boards!! Wanting to get an Iphone to download app so I can stay on top of my calories. So excited to be on this website!! Does anyone know if there is an app for a samsung jack??
  • khillman77
    Options
    welcome add me if you need extra support cuz Lord knows I need it..I'm looking for friends to keep me encouraged!
  • amonroe2005
    Options
    :happy: Hey Everyone. This is going to be a long journey and I'm excited and nervious...but ready!! wish me luck:laugh:
  • dlatrobe
    dlatrobe Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined last Friday, thanx to a good friend for inviting me ! I love this site. I had just started diabetes meds 4 days earlier and on the same day I joined, i had to start meds for high LDL cholesterol. So I added Sugar & Cholesterol to my tracking. Also i am putting my glucose test results under food notes for the day, along with the time. That way i can print out my daily menus and see how my glucose was affected by it, at least i hope so, haven't tried printing it yet. I will also have it to show the dr. This seemed a little time consuming the first couple days, but is now simple, quick and fun !
  • dlatrobe
    dlatrobe Posts: 5
    Options
    i just read ur profile, sounds like me, lol. I have a whole box of ALTS (A Little Too Smalls). GOOD LUCK!
  • ourfuture4
    Options
    I'm new also! Very excited about how easy and knowledgable this program is. Lovin it already! Would love to have some friends. So if your lookin for friends add me