Lady garden issues!

Options

Replies

• jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I trim with scissors about twice a year (when I'm sick of the hair getting clotted during ToM). Mostly, I leave it alone.

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Omg. Yes.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I trim with scissors about twice a year (when I'm sick of the hair getting clotted during ToM). Mostly, I leave it alone.

O.M.G.......................I so wish I wasn't eating spaghetti when I read this :ohwell:
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I just want to add that if your hair is growing you must be getting more nutrients in your diet ---yeah you! As for how to weed one's girly garden --an interesting topic, but I think it comes down to a matter of personal preferences/pain tolerance/finances.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options

I just puked in my mouth a little ...

O.M.G.......................I so wish I wasn't eating spaghetti when I read this :ohwell:
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Good gawd, did we really need to know that? Eww.

Anyhow, two words: Magic Cream

I love it, it works great, and it's completely painless.
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options

I just puked in my mouth a little ...

I feel a little bit poorly now, might have to go lie down, ha ha ha ha! Bleh!
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Apply a no bumps solution after shaving, like "No Bumps RX". It will stop any ingrown hairs from forming and you won't have the bumps or stinging.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    all depends on the "look" you are going for!!!! I have a bikini trimmer - number 2 every time - no ingrown hairs and no nasty itchy moments as it re-grows. I think my trimmer goes for 0 to 5 for length choices and it can be used in the shower.

Would never ever wax - just not worth the pain ;-)
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Haha well I thought I would cry the first time, but it's not as bad as I thought. I find getting my legs waxed more painful! Just load up on panadol and think of the outcome :) I go every month now and can happily chat throughout it, with maybe a few squeals haha ;) xx
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Laser that mess. DO IT!!!!!!! You'll love the results! Worth every penny. Although, as we all know, what's "in style" changes as far as hairstyles go, so if you don't want to be permanently bare, just wax, it's the second best alternative.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

LOL I love you
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wax or Nair. Maybe cornstarch shave once you've trimmed the hedges.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Waxing definitely isn't bad at all. Slightly painful the first time, but not that bad in my opinion, and hasn't really hurt anytime since. Plus it is completely worth it, 100%.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I don't belong here...

*slowly backs out of thread*

^^^^I am scrolling down and see this and died laughing here at work. Too funny.

I just shave every morning in the shower and haven't had a problem but just can't afford all of the other stuff.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My garden is au naturel. :wink:

It's gonna stay that way, too.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Bikini Zone
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I shave it all off. I don't leave anything ever. It doesn't bother my skin and I don't get any ingrown hairs or anything. And I have very sensitive skin usually.

This. And I think the more you shave the less irritation you will have.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Some things in this thread just made me turn blue trying to not let my coworkers hear me laughing.

Anyway. Um. I just shave, but a nice sharp razor really helps prevent the ingrown stuff while giving you a smooth feel. Don't let the blade get too dull. That's when things can get ugly.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Another one who shaves every last hair off....I also use a nail brush to exfoliate before and after to get rid of dead skin and bio oil to moisturize.
    The more often you shave the better the results and less shave bumps.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    When did this crazy "hairless hoo-hah" thing begin anyway? As a child of the 60's teen of the 70's, and young adult of the 80's.I dont; recall this issue ever being as big a deal as it is today! Are women today obsessed with this?

I have been...er...."au naturel" my whole life. No man has EVER complained, least of all my husband. He actually considers the shaved/sugared/tweezed/plucked/yanked "lady gardens" to be ridiculously ugly and even childlike, and he'd feel like a pervy pedophile if he thought for one minute that the hairless look was natual or sexy in any way, shape, or form. :huh:

Now, I'm not about to allow my armpit hair to rival Madonna's, nor am I going around like Yeti with legs to match. But you gotta draw the line somewhere. I'm not going to accidentally injure or even whack off something useful and necessary if I shave pits and legs like I might if I shave the Netherlands. Geesh!! :noway:

I think the ONLY thing that MIGHT get me to think twice about becoming a Mexican Hairless of the Nether Regions is when men start shaving it all off down yonder, too. After all, fair is fair. :wink:

*steps off soapbox*
    lol
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.