Looking for friends wanting to lose 60+ pounds~

Options
xoTalim
xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
Think it would be nice to make some friends trying to lose around the same amount as I am. Nothing against people who want to lose 20-30 or anything, but I'll feel a little discouraged if all my friends are hitting their goal weights and I've still got a ways to go.

I'm aiming for 140 which means I got about 76 left to go. I'm only weighing myself once every 2 weeks to see actual results that won't discourage me, so I could be even less now(my next weigh-in is on Saturday).

Add me as a friend? (:

Replies

• jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting up, finally got my treadmill yesterday, so I'm ready to go. My goal is around 145-150 which means I have about 75-80 lbs to lose. I think we we're within 8 lbs of the same starting weight.. lol
    I'll go ahead and send you an add request
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hey! :D add me!
  • soapyj28
    Options
    I am 5'2" and need to lose like 65-90 pounds. Glad I found you all...lol
  • akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me. 50-60 is my goal. :)
  • CarolinaMoon76
    Options
    I am brand new today here :smile:

I have 100lbs to lose. I've started well, I have a personal trainer twice a week and I have started my first week of C25K. I also have an underactive thyroid though and have done for years which makes weightloss slooow.

It would be great to have other people looking to lose a lot of weight and great so how well some of you have done already!

I have no idea how to add though yet!
  • cris025
    Options
    You can add me I'm really new to this (just started today) and need to loose about 70lbs. I hope I posted this in the right place.
  • jayboog16
    Options
    I just started today and I weigh about 250 and my goal is to weigh about 100 pounds less so feel free to add me I could use help from ppl who are more motivated
  • snc1212
    snc1212 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm in that boat - looking to lose at least 65lbs. Everyoone feel free to add me!
  • von1715
    von1715 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OH ohohoh- pick me! I need to lose about 75-100lbs and am "new" to the boards!
  • deecapuano
    deecapuano Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to reach 180 pounds so that is 55 to go. Once I reach that. Will set a new goal. I don't want to discourage myself like I have in the past. I am eating my regular food only watching portions more. I exercise 4-5 days a week. I run/walk, lift weights and Spin. I am always up for more support here and I am always ready to support more people. Add me if you want to!!!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I still have about 75 to go and then I'll re-evaluate after that.

icimani
  • renya213
    Options
    CarolinaMoon, I also have 100 pounds to lose. But I am 58 years old and have painful arthritis in my back and hips which keeps me from exercising. My doctor tells me I will be able to exercise without pain when I lose quite a bit of weight. Would you like to be my friend on my weight loss journey? I started August 26th and have lost about 11 pounds. -Vicki (Renya213)
  • skipperlk
    Options
    Add Me
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    feel free to add me. in total i need to lose 65ish pounds and lost 15 already so i still have another 50 to lose.
  • Vincentsrose
    Vincentsrose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is 165, I started at 265 and am currently at 218.
  • Tee0414
    Tee0414 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loss 50 or more Lbs
    I'm looking for new friends to encourage me to keep going and vice versa :-)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Would like to WELCOME all the New MFP buddies on here ..You have chosen the right site to do your wieght loss journey.. Add me if you wish.We could all need good friends and support..:drinker:
  • willowdancer
    Options
    Adding you! I am currently at 195; I started at 212 back in July and got slowed down for a while but I am back at it! My goal is 130 (I am 5'4" and 24 years old)

What workouts are you doing? I have been heavy weight lifting since July and had a lot of success and started my first round of p90X yesterday with some friends :)

Everyone feel free to add me! I am eager to give support to other people who are serious about their goals! :)
  • Kaloufie
    Options
    Hello All, I have around 100 pounds or a bit more to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What workouts are you doing? I have been heavy weight lifting since July and had a lot of success and started my first round of p90X yesterday with some friends :)
    So far all I've been doing is running on my treadmill and doing some dancing. Not too much yet. Gunna get into aerobic cardio workouts eventually, as well.