Lady garden issues!

Options

Replies

• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    For the ingrown hairs, I would suggest bringing a handful of sugar in the shower with you and giving your garden a good scrub, it is like an exfoliator and seems to help a little. Might not work for everyone, but it doesn't hurt to try!

So THAT is why the coochy taste so yummy. :tongue:

Next time I indulge I am going to have to log the Domino Sugar in my food diary.

Make sure it fits into your daily macros!!:wink:
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I trim with scissors about twice a year (when I'm sick of the hair getting clotted during ToM). Mostly, I leave it alone.

sick.jpg
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    I trim with scissors about twice a year (when I'm sick of the hair getting clotted during ToM). Mostly, I leave it alone.

sick.jpg

Ha ha! Love it! that has just made me cry laughing!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Coochy Cream by Slumber Parties. Seriously...life saver. I use it on my legs as well. http://www.slumberparties.com/checkout/productdetail.aspx?ID=41
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Take it off, daily... with a sharp razor. Don't go over it a bunch of times and don't go jogging right away. You should be fine. It's worth the effort. ;)
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get a Brazilian, but I am a big, fat crybaby. I'm so tired of razors, so I placed an order at neatkitty.com a few days ago. Fingers crossed for good results!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Laser. Best thing ever. Really doesn't hurt. Best thing EVER. Try a Groupon. IF you have a company like Simplicity in your area, they have inexpensive club memberships where you pay monthly.

Soooooooo worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

Wow! me too!
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    For the ingrown hairs, I would suggest bringing a handful of sugar in the shower with you and giving your garden a good scrub, it is like an exfoliator and seems to help a little. Might not work for everyone, but it doesn't hurt to try!

If you are sensitive to yeast infection, than it's better to avoid any sugar there. Natural yoghurt is a fine mild exfoliator, and it"s good for your ph balance as well.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options

:sick:

I just gagged...
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    Nooooooo! my husband has decided to feed me cheese on toast and then take me to the bathroom and prune my lady garden! somebody please help me! i am very scared!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Wax every 4 weeks. Take ibuprofen 30 minutes before you wax. Exfoliate several days before you wax. It's fine.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Nooooooo! my husband has decided to feed me cheese on toast and then take me to the bathroom and prune my lady garden! somebody please help me! i am very scared!
    Sounds like you are going to have an interesting evening! :blushing:
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    Sounds like you are going to have an interesting evening! :blushing:

It is nearly 1am here in the UK! i've been fed the cheese on toast and now am gingerly awaiting the invitation to the bathroom where I am promised a brand new razor! I tell you it aint happening tonight! I might cry!
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Another vote for laser hair removal. Its more cost effective in the long run and way way less painful then waxing. You can get a good deal through dealfind or groupon or something like that.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You couldn't PAY me to NOT do anything with that. UGH!!!! Nasty nasty nasty if you don't do anything. IMO.

Any pain or any effort is SO SO worth the trouble...................... I have NEVER had a problem getting it taken care of, even if it's every single day. LOL!
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    Right! That's it! I can't cope anymore, I'm off to the bathroom. See you on the other side, will let you know if it caused huge issues in the morning!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    When did this crazy "hairless hoo-hah" thing begin anyway? As a child of the 60's teen of the 70's, and young adult of the 80's.I dont; recall this issue ever being as big a deal as it is today! Are women today obsessed with this?

I have been...er...."au naturel" my whole life. No man has EVER complained, least of all my husband. He actually considers the shaved/sugared/tweezed/plucked/yanked "lady gardens" to be ridiculously ugly and even childlike, and he'd feel like a pervy pedophile if he thought for one minute that the hairless look was natual or sexy in any way, shape, or form. :huh:

Now, I'm not about to allow my armpit hair to rival Madonna's, nor am I going around like Yeti with legs to match. But you gotta draw the line somewhere. I'm not going to accidentally injure or even whack off something useful and necessary if I shave pits and legs like I might if I shave the Netherlands. Geesh!! :noway:

I think the ONLY thing that MIGHT get me to think twice about becoming a Mexican Hairless of the Nether Regions is when men start shaving it all off down yonder, too. After all, fair is fair. :wink:

*steps off soapbox*
    lol
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

halle-freakin-lujah!
    why is every woman now obsessed with having no hair? just trim it or leave it alone.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    If you shave it do it every other day and there will not be any itchy regrowh. also get a mirror down there for the undercarriage!!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    When did this crazy "hairless hoo-hah" thing begin anyway? As a child of the 60's teen of the 70's, and young adult of the 80's.I dont; recall this issue ever being as big a deal as it is today! Are women today obsessed with this?

I have been...er...."au naturel" my whole life. No man has EVER complained, least of all my husband. He actually considers the shaved/sugared/tweezed/plucked/yanked "lady gardens" to be ridiculously ugly and even childlike, and he'd feel like a pervy pedophile if he thought for one minute that the hairless look was natual or sexy in any way, shape, or form. :huh:

Now, I'm not about to allow my armpit hair to rival Madonna's, nor am I going around like Yeti with legs to match. But you gotta draw the line somewhere. I'm not going to accidentally injure or even whack off something useful and necessary if I shave pits and legs like I might if I shave the Netherlands. Geesh!! :noway:

I think the ONLY thing that MIGHT get me to think twice about becoming a Mexican Hairless of the Nether Regions is when men start shaving it all off down yonder, too. After all, fair is fair. :wink:

*steps off soapbox*
    lol
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

halle-freakin-lujah!
    why is every woman now obsessed with having no hair? just trim it or leave it alone.

I personally just HATE body hair. I'm not sure why. I just HATE it. I count my blessings that I'm blonde and very very unhairy anyways but still. YUCK! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.