Hey Dawn, add me in!!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me and let's do this!!!!!!
  • renatka13
    renatka13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, if i'm not too late, please add me in!
  • dkmsindependent
    dkmsindependent Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please invite me! I need support and motivation.
    What a great day to start on... Halloween!
  • Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need to be in this group! My main goal right now is just staying on track, tracking my food and exercising each day even if it's just a 15 minute walk. Can I join?!
  • LindseyRobin23
    Options
    I would like to be added in as well!
  • 2011juju
    2011juju Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • isinc2003
    isinc2003 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As someone who's just gone over 90 days logging nearly everything I've eaten. I can tell you it gets wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier.. I'm down 55lbs and only have ... eh.. 10 to go? The results are amazing.. and I'll continue this way probably forever.. I have been cheating alot lately.. but that's because its the holidays! and I'm sure my body is rejecting my last 10lbs goal.. so go for it !
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! My birthday is February 7 so that would be a perfect day to take a break :)
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I am really struggling with getting back on track and reaching my goal by Christmas (18 pounds to go). This would definitely help! Starting tonight I am going to start doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I need this motivation to finish and stay on maintenance.
  • dawneekoz
    dawneekoz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok, I sent invitations to everyone. There were about 5 of you that MFP said "invalid user name" even though I simply copied and pasted your user name. If you didn't get an invite to the group, please try and message me and I will try again to invite you.

I am sorry I took so long to get this started today. And tomorrow is Halloween. I don't plan to have candy tomorrow but I want to leave it open for those who wanted to. So let's make Nov. 1st our start date. If you want to start tomorrow, more power to ya!!! I hope you don't mind me changing the start date.

Dawn
  • upsidedownharrybrown
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! I've done three days and so far it has been tough, I'm just hoping it gets easier!
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm deffo in, I need motivation!! I struggle to stick with things I start and I want this time to be different!