Sad but nice NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I think I would go to have it resized, and each time you do, ask if they can put a small engraving mark on the inside as a symbol of your accomplishment. <3
  • Kitkat_58
    Kitkat_58 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is an accomplishment to be proud of.
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think I would go to have it resized, and each time you do, ask if they can put a small engraving mark on the inside as a symbol of your accomplishment. <3
    I like this idea! Great NSV!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

I had the opposite happen to me - I now fit my wedding and engagement ring again.

A jeweler can resize your ring or you can buy a little clasp that will make the ring smaller.

http://www.aswechange.com/AsWeChange/DisplayItem.aspx?id=303150&ICMP=Search&SourceCode=80509000001&CAWELAID=1412374810&catargetid=1566077753&cagpspn=pla

They sell them at Walmart as well as jewelers.

Or you can do what I did when my wedding ring was too small - I wore it around my neck on a necklace.
  • smtorti
    smtorti Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can't wear mine right now either - need to have it resized. Plus I'm lifting weights and it's giving me blisters/calluses
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! As for the ring, maybe you could get it resized or wear in a pretty necklace!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats man!! Though you should be able to have it re sized at a jeweler's for a fee.
  • keralynn89
    keralynn89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am sad to say that as of now I will have to stop wearing my wedding ring, because it has fallen off my finger twice today as I am wearing it. It was my daddy's wedding ring, so I have taped it up with band aids so I won't lose it.

36 pounds into my 157 pound goal, and so many more changes to go. This was a biggie for me.

Try http://www.amazon.com/Ring-Guard-EZsizer-1-Medium-Adjuster/dp/B007PWSZOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351655771&sr=8-1&keywords=ring+resizers

I use it for my engagement ring (because mine slips too). It is comfortable too - and you can't even notice since it is clear. Congratulations on the weight loss!!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thanks, keralynn89!
  • smtorti
    smtorti Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep, havent been able to wear mine in about 4 months. Need to get it resized but I just tear up my hands at the gym anyway.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!