Looking for MFPeeps that log everyday

Options
2»

Replies

• SarahSmiles2004
    SarahSmiles2004 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, diary open, and I make a point of encouraging others because without support it's hard. Let's get this done!
  • lexy83
    lexy83 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    add me and my sister goingalltheway4medee.
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    hey! I log everyday and have my diary open so feel free to add me if you wish :) same as anyone here.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    305 + days!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have logged for 305 consecutive days,reached my goal weight,working out to gain muscle and lose body fat,at 160 lbs and13.9 % bf now,started 240 lbs and 28% ,have an open diary,dont eat fast food and tr to sta away from processed food,,add me if you like,,just turned 50 last week and in the best shape in my life
  • Sahara0815
    Options
    Good luck!! I am definitely open to new adds ... I log every day as well. I'm about 160 days in, have lost 52.3 pounds of a total 100-120 to lose. I think we do much better with other people to support us and this is definitely a great place for that!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I do , except I am going on vaca for a few days....but I log daily!
  • gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I log every day :D And LOVE it!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    I log in everyday-feel free to add me
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I log on every day and my exercise and food diary are open. Have 65 more lbs to lose. you can add me.
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    420 days of logging and going up! yeah! Anyone interested can friend me... thanks!
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on and log everyday, anyone feel free to add me :D
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have been logging since Jan 2, 2012. I am determined to make my 80 pounds goal by my one year anniversary on MFP and another 60 pounds next year. Having other same minded people is necessary to success. My Diary is open to friends. Good Luck.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Log everything, every day... and have done so since February (minus a few days without internet access this past September). 10-15 more lbs to go. All has been lost while on MFP. Diary is open, but to friends only.
  • audra_g
    audra_g Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I log everything and leave my diary open to friends.. I'm trying to lose 30lbs by Christmas. I would love to have u all as new friends :)
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I at least log on everyday, but actually logging food..I've skipped quite a few days.
    But, I'm trying to get back into it.

Anyone, feel free to add me.
    Always looking to boost up supporters.
    This ain't an easy ride.
  • pepsami
    pepsami Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me im on everyday!!!!
  • teamgoodnews
    teamgoodnews Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been logging every day for a few weeks and would love to add anyone.

I don't eat incredibly healthy, but I'm doing a little better every day.