Running in a Sports Bra/ Crop top?

Options
2»

Replies

• Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wear sunscreen if you run while the sun is out at all (even in the winter) at least where I live....skin cancer is dangerous!

I don't think I'd want my daugther running around in a sports bra and shorts, but at the same time I don't think it's slutty.
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I workout in sports bra n shorts as well as lately jogging with sports bra n shorts too. :D I think it is all up there in our head n others head too - thoughts. :) just enjoy what u r doing which ever sports it is ;;)

At the same time I think where u r running or jogging do make a different.. Just b careful n not send the wrong msg ;)
    I usually jog with friends on jogging park where lots of ppl. N I workout in a women gym that is where I feel comfortable with. :)
  • HellyMelly
    Options
    Considering I have to wear roughly three bras anytime I run, I can't wrap my head around this.

+1
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Definitely not slutty, more like practical and sensible. And if you've gotta fab body that you've worked hard to get then show it girl. Mind you here in the UK you might need a jumper and thermal undies when the winter gets going properly!
  • ChristWilton
    Options
    If its hot then I want a crop. I am wondering if they are out of fashion and not cool?? I was wanting to buy a good one that has a strappy back and they just seem to be mainly the longer tops singlet style. I have ended up walking then swimming in my sports bra but as I have small boobs I have a padded one and its too hot and then gets too much water in them!!!! And BTW re confidence and crop tops, I still have a fat stomach and I run in them anyway. My theory is anyone criticising me is probably sitting on their big fat butt and not doing anything about it like I am. If anyone has any brand/style/names or websites of where you can get a strappy running top that doesnt have a big band in the middle of the back (or at least a mesh one) I am all ears.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I live in a conservative part of the country, so I think it would be frowned upon by some.
  • jamie610811
    jamie610811 Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    NO not at all , just make sure you are running in slow motion and flipping your hair back :laugh:
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I think if it really wasn't a warm place, then maybe I'd have a different opinion. But, seeing as you said you live in a warm country, I think it's perfectly normal - and if you have the confidence to do it - why the hell not!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    in a word. No.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    At home on my treadmill? Yes! Out in public? No!
    But that's just me, I prefer to fly under the radar a little more if possible when working out.